Six Billion Hearts Will Soon Stop Beating. . .

by ACEofCAD 79 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

10 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
    And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.

11 But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth,
    And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

So yes, the Witnesses are prepared to see 6 billion people die any day now.

And yes, they will be happy to possess the earth and belongings of these people...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    His comments bothered me but what disturbs me more is that almost everyone there seemed all too happy about it.

This is why when I hear people say, "Oh, but the rank and file witnesses are such good people" I want to barf.

Jeannie

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more;
    And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be.

Funny their definition of the wicked "one" includes 6 million fellow human beings. Sounds like a grossly exaggerated personal opinion to me... The above scripture really seems to put the wicked one in singular terms to me. Could it have been speaking of Satan and not mankind in general? or could it have been speaking of another time - like way back when the Bible was written? Could it have been not necessarilly a literal but figurative statement? Hmmm... I wonder if the JWs even ask themselves these questions...

Show no compassion

Now that's brilliant! Very Godlike and Jesus was certainly a shining example of non-compassion, right? Sad... It sounds like your friend has bought there loveless doctrines hook line and sinker.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Preston you know you LOVED it!

Brooke

• love11
    love11

How genocidal of them!

Let's not forget what happened the last time a crazy person, with that type of thinking, came into power. Hitler

Apparently, they forget the people they are talking about are the people they go to work with, school, see out of their homes, any human alive! Disgusting and disturbing.

• JH
    JH

In the above verse, they use the singular for the wicked one , and plural for the meek ones

Does this mean that there will be more saved that destroyed?

• Bas
    Bas

sounds to me like this is the DEVIL himself, getting off in anticipation of the biggest genocide in History......yuck..I actually hope this guy has a heartattack tonight, but lives to repent for his comments.

Bas

• adelmaal
    adelmaal
    How genocidal of them!

That comment made me think of the move "Hotel Rwanda", which I recently went to see. I cried my eyes out. I think about that movie and then think the JWs want that to happen to the whole world, which does not correspond to their way of thinking. It is truly scary to really sit back and think about what I used to believe. And yet I would have cried back then watching "Hotel Rwanda" as well. All the while not even thinking about the fact that the majority of those people were not JWs so they would eventually have been destroyed anyways - truly deluded.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

In the above verse, they use the singular for the wicked one , and plural for the meek ones

Does this mean that there will be more saved that destroyed?

That's how I see it through my rose colored glasses... Personally, I choose to believe this scripture is speaking of Satan being destroyed and those who love God being saved.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul
    jaffacake: He said the Bible teaches we must show no compassion.

In the account of destroying the Amalekites, applied very far out of context. The Israelites were instructed not to let their hearts show compassion. But they were never instructed to glee in the death of their enemies.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit