who is from Washington State besides

by Helen 31 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm in Carnation.

• RN
    RN

Hi Jeff,

Well, you won't believe it but we are also in Carnation, more precisely, Stillwater.

RN

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm south of town, not to far from Remlinger's.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't know who any of you are, by your screen names. Send me an email with your names, and maybe we know each other. I'm not anonymous anymore. There sure are alot in this area. Maybe we are Apostateland!! I know of about 30 more, who don't post.

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Hojon
    Hojon

I'm Craig Standley. Anyone know me? I went to the Redmond Hall from 1977 until about 1991 or so.

• Helen
    Helen

wow this is wonderfull to see so many in my area.., I was adopted by my step father so my maiden name was Eberle.
    email me at [email protected]

• ros
    ros

My active JW days were in southeastern Washington. Tri-Cities.

Two of you mention you live in or near Carnation. I know a very lonely Ukranian exWitness who lives on a farm there. He's not on the Internet, but he loves to go to exWitness get-togethers. Name is Alec Lebed, if any of you know him.

• wasasister
    wasasister

I'm in. As for a Camero, you should see Rollercoaster's! Maybe she'll drive me to the gig. How 'bout it, girlfriend? Can we show up in style?

Wasasister/south of Seattle, north of Tacoma

• Kinsman
    Kinsman

Greetings Everyone,

Wow …it seems like I haven’t posted on a JW board in ages. …Hi Ros …Hi Skeptic …and Hi all …Hope, all is well and progressing nicely …Life moves on rapidly doesn’t it!

…I live with RN ...Have for 22 years come Aug 4,2001 ...We're off to spend next weekend in downtown Seattle to wander the waterfront and reflect on the past, take in Eric Clapton at the Key to celebrate our present life to its fullest, and then make our way home on Sunday, to energetically take on with forceful determination whatever future awaits us.

A great place “Planet Earth”!! …and Especially the Northwest USA ...eh? (With Rainer booming skyward in the sunset out the study window) ...It is truly home for me now! …It’s where I finally reached the liberation of free thought and it will always …always hold a very special place deep down!

If you are going to be at the concert or downtown next weekend, drop us an email ...we would love meet, and chat/talk experiences.

Kind Regards – Kinsman

• Helen
    Helen

I wish I could, maybe in Aug?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit