who is from Washington State besides

by Helen 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Helen
    Helen

myself, TR, and Jeff?
    BTW I have met TR and he is a GREAT person..

• wasasister
    wasasister

Me.
    I tried to meet TR, but he was way up on the North side and didn't offer to ply me with breakfast. Maybe next time.

Where are you, Sweetie?

Was

• TR
    TR

Oh WAS! I am sooo sorry! Dammit! Where's my manners? I waited for your call, but alas, you MUST have had better things to do. Next time you're in town, I'll take you out to dinner. Your choice! Seriously.

PLEASE forgive me!

Helen,

You're too kind. We miss you! Let me know when you're in town. I'm afraid I've committed myself to several projects that will keep me busier than hell for the next several months in town. But I can can always make time for friends.

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

hey hey...what about me.....................still looking for corin hause of chewelah wa though

• Princess
    Princess

I live in Edmonds! So does Mulan.

Princess

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well I'm going to be vising up in WA in Aug. so why don't ya'll get together and throw me a big party

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

only if you show me your cans venice.......hey lets all meet at
    the gorge at george

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Helen: I lived in both eastern and western Washington State for several years. I worked in Seattle in 1975 and 1976, and then in Eastern Washington from 1977 through 1980, then again from 1993 through 1995. I finally ended up in the Portland, Oregon area, and now I am east of the Mississippi. - Amazing

• Helen
    Helen

wow I am in central was State,( Yakima)
    here is my email [email protected] you get this way ring me up ok?

TR I am going to ride my hawg up that way sometime in Aug so a lunch dinner or whatever is a must k?

• JeffT
    JeffT

Let's pick a park somewhere and get together for burgers and beers or whatever. Nothing formal, everybody bring themselves and their own food and drink.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit