by coffee_black 60 Replies latest jw friends

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Both, Brooke!

How are you doing, girl?

~Merry

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Merry, I am doing so much better! Thank you for asking.

My body I am up staris in our Lib at our home in my P.J's(black and red and it says bad hair day all over..... I am so pretty) sitting in front of the computer wasting my time until Joey and ER starts!

My Mind.....I don't know where it is. If anyone sees it let me know I would like to have it back!

Brooke

• Mary
    Mary
    Upside/Down said: I'm in a hot tub full of hot babes, eating drinking and getting ready to "feel" Mary....

Slap!! I'm not that kind of girl!!!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

JUST SITTING HERE IN THE FRONT LIVING ROOM THINKING ABOUT WHERE I WANT TO EAT IN CHICAGO THIS SUMMER.

THANKS FOR THE PM.

I LIKE MY COFFEE BLACK TOO!

OUTASERVICE

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"I thought it might be interesting to see where everyone is...home...work...someplace interesting?" All of the above. My office is in my home. And it's usually interesting here.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Upside/Down said: I'm in a hot tub full of hot babes, eating drinking and getting ready to "feel" Mary....

Slap!! I'm not that kind of girl!!!
    You aint' foolin no one... Now turn off the bubbles and take a deep breath.... u/d

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I'm at home, fully dressed and ready to go to work in a long lushious minute...

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• bem
    bem

Welcome to the board Love2Bworldly, Hello (((((Vivamus)))))) good to see you. I am Home, yes!! lots of OT at work this week so home feels good.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    its ok, u dont have to pay it. income tax is unconstitutional.

is that like saying it's in the Bible?

yes, exactly like the bible!!! lol. i knew someone here would see the US constitution for what it's worth. lol

• cyborgVision
    cyborgVision

I'm doing some research for my thesis, but this site is like a magnet, how do i resist it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit