by Winston 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston
    Winston

Aguest,

Very thoughtful and moving.

The Never Ending Search For Truth

• rudyskid
    rudyskid

How accountable do they hold themselves, when a JW in good standing follows the written advice in the Watchtower, to the letter (and with 100% Elder backing and prompting) only to end up ruining the lives of her two children because of it?

How accountable do they hold themselves when a Bible study’s child dies of Crib Death and the study is told they could bury the child on the side of the road, it wouldn’t matter because the baby will only be resurrected based on the parents conduct.

How accountable do they hold themselves when a sister falls out of the truth and turns to alcohol becoming uncontrollable and needing professional help- and no one will would see that she got it. Finally she cries out for help and no one, not her husband, not her children and not the elders, would come to her aid, because she was DF’d.

How accountable do they hold themselves when a sister’s son is kidnapped and instead of help from the friends, the only family she knows as she has left the world, she is told to basically to deal with it.

How accountable do they hold themselves when someone tries to commit suicide by ingesting a bottle of pills and instead of taking them to Doctor they take them to the Elder’s.

How accountable do they hold themselves for the criticism and JW attitude exhibited from Gods’ chosen when a ‘friend” doesn’t have the right clothes for service, doesn’t clean her house just to the right standard, doesn’t put in all those hours because she’s a single mom with children and has to work to make ends meet or going to College or attends her dads funeral in a Church, and how accountable do they hold themselves when a sister’s non-believing husband commits suicide and she is told there is no one willing to do a memorial service (just for the sake of the children) because he’s a non-believer and she’s better off without him..

• TR
    TR

Wassup, old fucks?

RATATATATATATATAT! Shit, a waste of good bullets, these dudes are already dead!

TR

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    —Edmund Burke

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Dear G B ,

I feel you brothers our trying to do what you feel is right.
    So what I have to say will probably not register because you feel you are indeed God’s channel for mankind and for anyone to have a relationship with Him they must recognize your authority.
    So I have some questions for you to ask yourselves if you have the courage to even do so. I hope you have the courage.

1) What made Russell even think he was some one special?

2) When did he come to realize he was God’s mouthpiece?

3) What happened to him that made him so sure he was a special representative of God?

4) He claimed not to be inspired and that God never spoke to him audibly so how could he be so sure he was God's mouthpiece?

5) What happened to him, did he think he knew so much that he must be some one special?

6) We don’t like the C word but ask yourselves this; did we form a Cult around a man?

7) I know you say you’re not a Cult because you don’t follow a man but remember at one time you really did follow a man. So is their such a thing as an Organization Cult?(giving exclusive devotion to an Organization).

8) Can you honestly say you use the same standard to judge yourselves as you use to judge other religion? (Remember God is not partial).

9) Who gave you the right to make laws for Christ slaves?

10) Have you really made sure you are what you claim? Because if your not, Woe to you!!

• messenger
    messenger

KISS MY ASS.....

• Grunt
    Grunt

Well, a lot depends on the situation. If I were at a podium and they were at a podium, and there were women there then I think I would refute several of the major fallacies they hold. I would disprove their insulting claims to superiority over others. I would discuss how much their dishonesty and egotiscal interfering has harmed people. I would point out what a horrible thing it is to fracture a marriage, a family or even a friendship. I would discuss how ignorant it is to try and say that you have divine guidance while lying through your teeth constantly and making mistakes that cause children to die and people to hurt. I would point out that they are a discredit to christians, to religion, to our species as a whole. I would urge them to be honest and put the needs of the people who depend on them ahead of their ego and the WT publishing company's need to push magazines to maintain the status quo. I would then urge the entire bethel family to look up a few scriptures with me to point out some of the errors they have swallowed hook, line and sinker and then beg them to regain contact with all those who loved them and whom they have shunned or treated with disrespect and to apologize and beg their and god's forgivness.

If on the other hand, I were able to address the GB in a seperate meeting room I would quickly grab the door and lock it, break a table leg off the table and say, "Bend over and grab your ankles you sombitches, or I'll knock your damn heads off, IT'S TOO LATE FOR TALK. I am gonna take this raggedy old splintered table leg and do to you what you have been doing to the people I care about." That's right, JUDGEMENT DAY at last.

• Winston
    Winston

Thank You All,

Every single post makes me cry and cry.
    And that helps me so much.
    I feel for you all and I wish only for your good and I pray for you all.
    May you all be touched by God's Great Mercy! :-)Christ does really love you and I think someday you will all really know it.

And I love you Fred hall because you will see the light I know it.

Winston

• Winston
    Winston

Excuse me for getting a little mushy in my last post but I was overcome with sadness for some and what they been thru. I don't like to let my feeling show.

I feel that if your able to express your feelings you are so much better off than bottling it up. But its so hard sometime.

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Winston,
    This is a hard one to try in 100 words or less but here goes.

Dear Sirs,

I once hated you for convincing my mother that it was more righteous for her to die and leave me behind, than to accept a blood transfusion.

I once hated you for convincing me that I was a worthless, evil, demon possesed teenager because of my sexual orientation.

I once hated you for convincing my father, stepmother, siblings, friends and any witness worldwide to avoid me like the plague when I decided that I could no longer live by your rules.

I once hated you for convincing me that the world was an evil, empty and lonely place, and then throwing me into it cut off and utterly alone.

I once hated you for the years I spent contemplating killing myself because I knew that I could never be the person you kept trying to convince me I should be.

Finally, I once hated you for lying to me and everyone I loved by telling us your were THE only way to salvation.

I no longer hate you. I have long since forgiven you. Not for You, but for myself. Because I finally realized after much soul searching that my hatred for you was only hurting me. YOU never really loved me. YOU never really cared about my life, or the lives of the ones that I loved. YOU only cared that I was no longer a faithful little lamb eagerly willing to follow your lead. And in closing I would like to THANK YOU, for finally making those facts totally and utterly clear to me.

jjs
    (Winston, sorry I couldn't keep it under 100 words.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit