IF YOU COULD SPEAK TO THE G.B.? WHAT?

by Winston 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Winston
    Winston

HI,

IF YOU WERE GRANTED TO SPEAK 100 WORDS OR LESS BEFORE THE g.b. AND ENTIRE BETHEL FAMILY WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? ( ALL RIGHT MAYBE MORE THAN 100 WORDS)

PS I WILL BE GONE TILL MONDAY SO I WON'T BE ABLE TO CHECK UNTIL THEN.
    I'D LIKE TO GET FRED HALLS EXPRESSIONS TOO.

The Never Ending Search For Truth

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I have feeiling I wouldn't be 'saying' too much, just openeing a can of whoop ass on em!!!! hahahha ya and I'll sell tickets folks.

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• Francois
    Francois

I think I would quote Deut. 18:22 to them over and over and over until it finally penetrated their brick-thick heads.

Where it is a duty to worship the Sun you can be sure that a study of the laws of heat is a crime.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Just look at YOU guys. YOU are really sad. Because of YOU we have Fredhall, Rex B13, GodRules, and Yadirf. Don't YOU think YOU have done enough damage for this century?

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• willy_think
    willy_think

why speak to them? thay govern nobody.

• mommy
    mommy

Hello good men,
    I am standing before you today to call you out. I am here to destroy the ideas in your head concerning all of the doctrines you enforce. Yes, enforce is the word I want to use.

You twist others words, to fit your needs.
    You say you condone hate, but teach it.
    You turn your back on someone who is spiritually weak, with Disfellowshipping
    You allow families to break apart, sometimes, actively encouraging it.
    You say anyone who speaks to a DF person will be DF as well.
    You have dodged Ceasar and his laws.
    You have encouraged all members to be sneaky about certain things.
    You encourage the male to be the head of the female, unless it does not fit your needs, such as a woman with an unbelieving hubby. Then you allow her to even lie in god's name.
    Your interpratations of the scriptures, such as the "scriptural" reason for circumsicion, and Bdays, and military service, etc, etc, are just that your interpretation.
    Your false phrophecy of when the end will come, is outrageously arrogant.
    The continued pressures by constant "encouragement" does weigh heavy in many hearts.
    The feelings of superiority that this faith has for being the only religion, does not fit in with the love of god, that the bible(whom you claim to follow) practices.
    You twist scriptures, often jumping between verses in different books to make your "point"
    You claim that the only way to god is through you.
    You make others vow, that they will dedicate their life to you and god!

And then I guess, after I did all that accusing I would ask "Why?"
    Who is benefitting, or has the wheel gotten so large it is running down the hill by itself now? Will there be an end to this chirade, who will call foul? When will we start retraining our loved ones to live in this century, and accepting responsibility for the action of this life? Instead of always looking over their shoulder for demons aka apostates, or anticipating the next minute that the big A is here.

Then I would apologize, it appears they all fell asleep. Oh well, doesn't the bible say something about falling on deaf ears?
    wendy

In a controversy the instant we feel anger, we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

mommy,
    I like your post I'm still thinking of mine.

• Number 6
    Number 6

To quote Winston Smith in "1984":

"I understand HOW, but I do not understand WHY".

The mechanics of what makes the Watchtower Organisation tick is obvious for all those who care to look. But what I cannot understand is WHY they do it.

As the world becomes more globalised and people are able to obtain any information they want at a click, drag and download, WHY does the Watchtower Organisation persist in carrying on in its old ways.

Is it just pure power? Do the Governing Body truly in themselves believe they are speaking to mankind as Gods' only channel on Earth?
    WHY don't they acknowledge the error of their doctrine as it is demonstrably flawed?

WHY do they insist that being Gods' divine channel they identify that we are in the last days, but every few years have to adjust their "light" to accomodate changing world circumstances? Is God so unsure of himself that he needs to use and imperfect orgnisation whose time prophecies that have failed render them objects of ridicule in the religious world?

WHY do they continue to shun former followers and insist that their blood relatives do likewise when this policy clearly has disastrous psychological fall-out?

WHY do they continue to enforce a Blood policy that causes the needless deaths of innocent people when it is clearly unscriptural?

And WHY do they continue to cover up the child abuse within their organisation only obeying Ceasars Law when it suits them, or they are forced to?

And should they acknowledge their error, will they make the most profuse and abject apology to all those Witnesses and former Witnesses the world over who have needlessly suffered because of the Watchtower policies that have no Scriptural backing?

HA! The Watchtower apologise? Oh look... a flying pink pig...

I am not a dub I am a free man.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

"how the hell can jerking off on the net be a df offense?"

splain dees to me

• AGuest
    AGuest

My dear sirs:

You are false prophets and false christs. And you KNOW you are false prophets and false christs, because you KNOW you don't have any idea what you are doing... who you are following... or where you are truly going. Therefore, save yourselves... and most importantly, save the people you are misleading and STOP trying to lead what is NOT yours to lead.

Therefore, if you TRULY which to be a 'guest' in the 'tent' of my Father, remove yourselves from the 'seat of Moses', where you have placed YOURSELVES... and turn around... and repent. If you do, seasons of refreshment will come to be upon the persons of YOU, for my Father is merciful and shows mercy to ALL those whose hearts are contrite, who recognize their nakedness and error... and who beg for forgiveness. And in TRUTH, such mercy and forgiveness can be yours... all you need do is 'wish' it.

Sincerely,

A TRUE slave of Christ and a TRUE servant to the Household of God, Israel, by means of an actual anointing with holy spirit... and not one that has been 'perceived' by my own mind...

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit