BE LIKE PRINCE.......

by Gill 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

Who cares about the kinky underwear, the make up, the profane lyrics!

He's a Jehovah's Witness! He's cleaned up his life and got married!!!!

This is why the Yorkshire Ripper is also acceptable as a Jehovah's Witness. They can do the dance to the Brooklyn tune. The rest, just don't matter! And if you can't dance, don't want to dance or can see the crap that shines through from the FDS, you're not going to survive!

I sometimes realise that I got my 'stupid genes' from my parents. That's why I stayed a JW for toooooo long!

As for Prince....well if she thinks that's the way to be....well...I'm speechless!

I'd rather have my sister 'living in sin' than living like him!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Dont you know? He was prophecied to be a witness. "Prince" of peace (or was it of peace?)

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Prince???!!! Plllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!!!!!

That's one heck of a horrible example of what a JW should aspire to be!!!

Prince has been, continues to be, and seems as though will always be a weirdo no matter what religion he is affiliated with!!!!!!!!!!

DY

• marsal
    marsal

:: I wonder if the mom knows about the after-Oscars party Prince gave.

I guess the rules are different if you are a rich and famous JW,

• Gill
    Gill

I would love to be a fly on the wall should Prince ever be hauled into the back room for a dressing down by the elders about his behaviour and the example he's setting to the brothers!

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    I would love to be a fly on the wall should Prince ever be hauled into the back room for a dressing down by the elders about his behaviour and the example he's setting to the brothers!

"Uh ... Brother Prince, uh, I mean ... the Brother Formerly known as ........."

tS

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

If Prince gets DFed, we would have to call him "The former brother formerly known as the artist known as Prince".

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

When he was doing the Oscar gig I thought he had on eye make-up. Wouldn't that be considered some form of cross-dressing/cross-makeuping? I don't think the men in our cong. could have pulled that one off. Hmmmmmmm...quite the quandary for the Big Guys in NY me thinks. What to do with Prince?

Cathy L.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Actually I thought his performance at the Oscar's was piteful. He couldn't even read the names of the people off the telepromter. Wouldn't you think out of respect for the artists he would make sure he could read and pronounce their names. Especially when his name is so important to him. Just like a JW unless it is about them they are not interested.

Leslie

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Next thing you know someone will say "Be like Michael Jackson". Oh wait.......they already are!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit