Books to give away!!!!! Free

by mouthy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Yes Steve it makes you SICK!!! to think we swallowed the False Prophets speel

• ballistic
    ballistic

yeah, even the "Finished Mystery" - well it wasn't finished was it? Totally re-written again and again. Should have been "The Unfinished Mystery" or what about "It's a Mystery"?

• steve2
    steve2
    Should have been "The Unfinished Mystery" or what about "It's a Mystery"?

Absolutely agree. How refreshing if people just had the humility to say, "Hey, we don't really know, despite our repeated efforts to try to explain it." But, there are some things that I guess some people will never ever learn to say,including, "We're completely out of our depth", even after several wrong attempts at explaining things".

• rebel8
    rebel8

OP, seriously, you could get some real cash for those on ebay, especially the out-of-print ones. A suggestion...if you don't like doing the whole ebay thing, would one of your friends do it for you in exchange for a part of the proceeds?

I'm not interested in any of the books you listed, but boy, how I'd love a copy of "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock".

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

would some one happen to have a copy of the Lamp Unto my Foot released in 1967, it was released at the assembly I was baptized. It was the last convention in which you didn't have 80 questions to answer. Just the two baptizimal ones.

I would be appreciative of that.

love

Orangefatcat

I downloaded the bk Paying Attention to the Flock 1991 version, its available on a pdf

Ofc.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Terry let me know when the book arrives it went today....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit