Books to give away!!!!! Free

by mouthy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

"Revelation. Grand Climax at Hand" (((YEAH RIGHT
    "Worldwide Security Under the Prince of Peace"(((Except it was really under Satan
    "From Paradise Lost To Paradise Regained"(except it was to Hell & Back for me)
    "You Can Live For Ever in Paradise on Earth" (I waited for 25 years & found out it was never ,never land.)
    "Learn From The Great Teacher" ( Good advice except the Watchtower isnt IT)
    "1987 Year book"
    "Let Your Kingdom Come" ( Please God NOT the one The Wt is preaching)
    " Examining the Scriptures Daily"-1987
    "My Book of Bible Stories"

O.K. Guys that is it. Let me know your address if you want it. I will wait till thursday to hear who is the unlucky owner of such trash....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

My theocratic library already has those wonderful publications in mouthy but thanks anyway

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Send them to HappyDad ... he will sold them on E-bay ... or sell them on E-bay ... and then send gifts to yours

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Thanks Mouthy, but I just put the last of those wonderful books in the paper recycling bin.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

That is the best palce for them Country_Woman/ But I thought someone doing research may want them.... (((HUGS) for e-mailing me

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Mouthy I would appreciate a copy of the "Paradise Lost to Paradise Regained.

Thanks

Love terry

OFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

Will put it in the mail tomorrow Love

• mouthy
    mouthy

I cant find your address again DAH!!!! let me have it before Monday Orange

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks ---In the mail Monday XXX

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Akk I was too late. If anyone else has a PLPR book I'd love to have it. Our hall only has it in spanish or I'd rip that one off. I just love the front inside cover with the dinosaurs and stuff along with the bible characters. That was the first book my dad had a fam stud with us in.

IPSec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit