Hiding the xmas tree!

by curlygirl 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

I'm telling ya--this tree was seven feet tall and loaded!!!!! You know when you pull a branch back and the balls slingshot across the room?!!! Not only did I have to shove it in the closet--------I then had to vacuum up all of the broken glass!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what they were thinking? I'd have to say that my hubby deserves an Oscar for his performance though! It's insane the hoops we jump through to NOT make waves!

Oh! and Funkyderek, I broke out in a cold sweat at just the thought of 20 marijuana plants! You are too funny!!

Curlygirl

• Gill
    Gill

Hi curlygirl - now I have the FULL picture I'm LMAO and wetting my pants. TOO FUNNY!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am sure it was quite the show, too bad hubby didn't have the camera out to show us how you stand up under pressure

I think if I had to move the tree I would just stand there and say to my guests oh what tree, do you see a tree? That will confuse them alright. Let them think they are nuts..

Orangefatcat.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

Well this coming Xmas will be our first year with a big tree, since we just got a house and all.

I am looking for to it, we're going to decorate like mad! and I don't give a flying flip who knows!

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

No siree bob...I am lucky because I married an unbeliever...so of course I MUST submit to him when he says he wants xmas decorations!!!!

heehee

• Es
    Es

LOL @ funnyderek

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit