The Holocaust - do we need to know?

by eyeslice 197 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kenn

What led up to thise declaration by untermeyer of jewish war on germany was the marxism/communism that was aiming to overthrow established european countries. Germany was almost overtaken by them. The people took back control. But jews (who were mostly communist/marxist) still occupied most of the strategic positions/industries in the country. They owned perhaps up 70% of the nations wealth, as well as controling most of the media. Hitler took those powers away from them, for instance jewish scientists were not allowed to continue work on govt projects. The only jews in danger at this time were the communist subversives.

This declaration by untermeyer was the first retaliatory step against hitler and germany. As you know, the german camps came about 8 yrs later.

S

S

• JT
    JT

yes we need it- case in point

we have this site here, we discuss our lives and how they were impacted from years of suffering under wt

anytime there are lesson in life to be learned folks should know

as they say NEVER AGAIN

and the same for us in our own little small way, we too have said NEVER AGAIN

how many NONJW AND EVEN JW HAVE TOLD US

why not forget it and move on with your life and don't talk about your exp in wt, just leave it alone

and we all know the value of telling others about what happened to us in wt and likewise we tell others

same with the jews, slaves in america and tons of other folks who got CUT SHORT- THEIR STORY NEEDS TO BE TOLD AND NEVER FORGOTEN

JUST MY 2

• avishai
    avishai

There we go, it took seven pages, but the boards other resident anti-semite has joined in. Hi Satanus!!!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Leolaia

Kristalnacht was in 1938, after a Jew in Paris assassinated a German diplomat in that city: the following night Nazi stormtroopers attacked Jews, synagogues and Jewish owned shops all over Germany, killing dozens of Jews and leaving so much broken glass in the streets.

Avashai

Name calling now, are we?

S

• IronGland
    IronGland
    French far-right leader Jean-Marie Le Pen was quoted as saying that the Nazi Occupation of France during World War II was not particularly brutal

It wasn't. 'France' collaborated. A small minority were involves in the resistance. Of course once the war was over it was convenient for everyone to claim they were in the resistance. lol

Why exactly was France given an occupation zone in postwar Germany? Oh yeah, 'France' was living in London.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Satanus,

Do you think the war (a planned economic boycott) that one newspaper in London wrote about was the real reason that Hitler went after the Jews? Or that so many were Communists? Or owned most of the businesses? It might have been the first step the Jews took in standing up to the Germans, but it wasn't the first step that the Germans took towards offending the Jews. See especially question 12 at

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/denial1.html

What was Hitler's and the Nazis real reason for going after the Gypsies, homosexuals, Jehovah's Witnesses? Were they all Communists and a threat to national security? And Jewish babies and children and the elderly? Were the latter intended for labor in the camps? How loving of the Germans to place them in disease-ridden environments and where malnutrition was rampant. Not!

This talk about a Jewish "war" on Germany is an attempt by revisionists to take the blame away from the Nazis on what they did to the Jews. Trying to find justification for the concentration camps. Sly. But still lies. The real war, World War II, began at the instigation of Germany when it invaded Poland.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Even Prince Harry has recently caused upset over this very sensitive issue by wearing a Nazi style shirt to a fancy dress party.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4170083.stm

"It was clearly in bad taste, especially in the run-up to holocaust memorialday on the 27th of this month, which the Royal Family will be taking a leading role in commemorating."
  • LittleToe
    LittleToe

Satanus:
    You surprise me, you really do.
    Being so recent, there's probably more known about that period of history than any other wartime period, and yet still you ignore the evidence. You'll be telling us next that all Jews are members of a secret illuminati...

Realist:
    So do you have a similar concern for the proportion of white to black (Hispanics already having been mentioned earlier in the thread) Americans represented in positions of authority?
    What about homosexuals? God forbid there should every be found a Gypsy amongst their ranks...

LT, of the "idealistic fool" class

• Realist
    Realist

xena,

the list stems from pro palestinian/arab sites.

since you obviously missed it i will repeat what i said previously regarding the list:

here is a widely published list of jewish cabinet members under clinton. let me know if you find this list misleading or inaccurate.
    if you can show that several of the people on the list should in fact not be considered jewish than i will gladly change my standpoint on the issue.

i would assume the list is based simply on religious affiliation as several of the names (berger, albright etc.) would not strike me as particularly jewish. if you find that several members of this list are in fact not jewish or that jews contributed considerably less than 50% to clinton's administration let me know.

in regard to the jewish cabinet members i also stated throughout this debate:

perhaps you can come up with an alternative explaination to the distribution of clinton's administration...i am open to suggestions.
    i am very open to a better explaination of their representation among important positions
    therefore the most likely explaination is strong support between members of the jewish community. if someone can come up with a reasonable alternative explaination for this distribution please let me know.

i extend that challenge to you as well as no one has come up with a better explaination as of now.

Little Toe,

So do you have a similar concern for the proportion of white to black (Hispanics already having been mentioned earlier in the thread) Americans represented in positions of authority?

the mistreatment of blacks is indeed of similar concern and their lack of representation in politics, science and finance is a big problem for the black community imo.

What about homosexuals?

as i stated before sexuality or gender should not be an issue when it comes to holding positions.

God forbid there should every be found a Gypsy amongst their ranks

you yet have to show me where i ever made a comment like this.

of the "idealistic fool" class

so i take it you don't care whether the US has hostile or friendly relations with the UK.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Realist:

i would assume the list is based simply on religious affiliation as several of the names (berger, albright etc.) would not strike me as particularly jewish. if you find that several members of this list are in fact not jewish or that jews contributed considerably less than 50% to clinton's administration let me know.

As the atheists often declare to me; the one making extraordinary claims bears the responsibility and burden of proof.

the mistreatment of blacks is indeed of similar concern and their lack of representation in politics, science and finance is a big problem for the black community imo.

But do YOU take issue with it, or is it relegated because of your extreme focus on Jews?

as i stated before sexuality or gender should not be an issue when it comes to holding positions.

But you do take issue with America's stance on freedom of religion?
    Are you concerned at all about the demographic of other religious persuasions represented in their leadership?

you yet have to show me where i ever made a comment like this.

I never said you did. It was my own statement. Be assured that I'll be on the lookout, though.

so i take it you don't care whether the US has hostile or friendly relations with the UK.

Nope. No more than whether or not we or they have good relations with Austria, or any other country.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit