Doubt Not!

by silentlambs 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

i wish to provide a follow up to this post. due to circumstances beyond my control i have been asked to wait till the 25th of this month to release the information i alluded to earlier. i feel the impact will have greater effect with the end of the month timing as well as it appears to be in the better interests of all concerned. i apologize for speaking sooner than i should have, but i was acting on information that subsequently changed the following day. i think you all will see much effort continues to be expended in behalf of jw children when the end of this month arrives, sometimes things just take longer to develop. so i guess all i can say is stay tuned and soon you will find the basis of the "doubt not". i assure you, you will not be disapppointed.

• Seeker
    Seeker

Take your time, do it right the first time. You only get one chance to pull the run out from under the organization. If you mess it up, they will fight back hard and cover things over fast. Better to do it right, even if it takes a little longer.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I agree with Seeker. Good things come to those who wait.

We trust you!

• Scarlet Pimpernel
    Scarlet Pimpernel
    due to circumstances beyond my control i have been asked to wait till the 25th of this month to release the information

Did I miss it?

• Kent
    Kent

Bill;

I'm looking forward to the rest.

For your information, you should have a look at the Watchtower Observer. There is quite a few new press-stories that I'm sure will interest you. There is a link to the original on each page...

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit