Doubt Not!

by silentlambs 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

i only use this expression when something big is forth coming. within the next four days another major news story will hit the papers regarding the pedophile issue and jw's. as soon as i have the go ahead we will release the details here, so stay tuned and you can hear it first here. it will be posted on the website as well.

second i would like to digress on the matter concerning the actual number of child molestation cases here in the U S. a few have made good effort to try and estimate the actual number of child molesters in the organization, yet I would like to take it one step farther.

in one of my last conversations with wt legal the brother on the desk made reference to a large number of these type cases coming on a regular basis. how many? hundreds? thousands? ten thousands? the secrecy of the organization would prevent an actual number from being known, but i would not be doing my job if i did not ask for open comment on this issue. does wt monitor this forum? could someone in the know actually have a close figure of how many cases come to wt legal on an annual basis? or better than that how many cases or pedophile histories are on file with wt legal? some have access to these figures, if you would like to email me privately this information, i will be glad to keep identities/email confidential of course. send the figure to:

[email protected]

i will be glad to post the results.

if you are as disgusted with wt cover up of truth as i am, expose what they have hidden and let the world know the extent of how they have hurt children. you who are within know i speak the truth regarding these matters, wouldn't you like to do something to help right this great wrong? you have the invitation i await your response.

• Simon
    Simon

We look forward to your announcement !

I'm sure someone must have access to, or will have previously seen some of the figures you're after.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

What can anyone say?
    Silentlambs you rock! Don't stop.

. http://jw.escape.to

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Dear Silienlambs,
    You do good work! I want to thank you for all your efforts. I was nearly molesed, but I don't want to talk about it. Other than to say that it is something in my past. Again, keep up the good work and expose those bastards for what they are!

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

SILENT,

Is this also related to the "Releasing Names" Post?
    Enquiring minds want to know.

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

releasing names will not be part of this, yet i think you will find it a positive step in changing wt policy.

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks Silentlambs,

I will keep my eyes open...I think you, and people like you, are making a difference in this world.

Tracy

• blondie
    blondie

Thank you, silentlambs. I admire your courage. I appreciate that you and your wife have been willing to upend your lives because of this issue. Thank you, thank you.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Wow. Bill, that is so great. My daughter's mother in law emailed her today that she doesn't believe any of this stuff. This will be so great to show her. She is inactive, but still thinks they "have the truth" and are "good men".

Marilyn (a.k.a. Mulan)

• Maximus
    Maximus

I am ready when Richard is.

Max

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit