fell away.......wanna come back...please help.

by Tiggerchick1012 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome!

However, you've come to the wrong place in search of encouragement to go back to the WTBTS.

DY

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi TC, Go back if you must, there will always be someone here who will help you. Even if you never post again, feel free to read the experiences of others who, also, are struggling with issues being JW.

Theres a wealth of information here, and many, who will in a spirit of love, try to help you should you reach out.

Information is essential. All that appears to be, is not always what it seems.Whatever you may have heard, read, or were told about apostate information is just not true. Take your time. Give yourself a break.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

" Where DO I start?? where do I go from here?? HELP PLEASE!!!"

Dear (((Tigger))),

You start from where you are; and rather than going, be very present here and now where you are, already. You need go no other place.

Be still dear. Take time to sit and rest deeply and silently in that place within where is felt the cool-warm effervescent love for your child. Look and discover what is it to love? Earnestly look and see what is love alone? What does love feel like without any thoughts or pictures about it; without any preconceived ideas about it. Be very present with love, and gently return to it when you notice your mind and thoughts have distracted your attention away.

No matter what people tell you, do not think or believe that the Source of this wondrous universe has not already supplied you with what you need. Trust that God is not so tiny as to be reduced, restricted or confined within some religious belief. Be still dear, and drink deeply from the well of love within you. Go there, go deeper there, and your earnestness and sincerity will be the light that reveals the peace that you seek. Be still and know...

j

• prophecor
    prophecor

It's just another day in paradise

As you stumble to your bed

You'd give anything to silence

Those voices ringing in your head

You thought you could find happiness

Just over that green hill

You thought you would be satisfied

But you never will

Learn to be still

We are like sheep without a shepherd

We don't know how to be alone

So we wander 'round this desert

And wind up following the wrong gods home

But the flock cries out for another

And they keep answering that bell

And one more starry eyed messiah

Meets a violent farewell

Learn to be still

Learn to be still

Now the flowers in your garden

They don't smell so sweet

Maybe you've forgotten

The heaven lying at your feet

There are so many contradictions

In all these messages we send

( We Keep Asking )

How do I get outta' here?

Where do I begin?

Though the the world is torn and shaken

Even if your heart is breaking

It's waiting for you to awaken

And someday you will

Learn to be still

Learn to be still

You just keep on runnin'

Keep on runnin'

The Eagles

Learn to be still

From the Album: Hell Freezes Over

• fairchild
    fairchild

Hi Tigger,

A lot has been said already. When I read your post, it felt to me as if you wanted something to take your depression away. If you want to go back to being a JW, make sure you do it because it is something you really want to do. Don't go back because you feel that concentrating on something else might take your depression away. As I am a person struggling with religion myself, I'd be useless giving you my opinion about being or not being a JW, as I don't really have an opinion at this point.

Just make sure it is something you want to do without any doubt. If so, why not call the local KH, perhaps ask around, try to find a JW in your neighborhood and talk to him/her, see if you can go to the KH together?

Good luck to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit