What Are Things That Make You Feel Uncomfortable???

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I get a little uncomfortable nudge, everytime my JW friend talks about how someone is doing "in the truth". That phrase kind of does me in.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I HATE it when people get right in your face while talking!!!! Like you can't hear them if they are more than a foot away! I have a witness friend who feels like if his chest isnt' touching yours then you can't hear him! I sometimes have a real desire to punch him (for real) or at least push him back I'll step back and he'll get the message then as he's talking he gets excited again and steps in again! makes me CRAZY! One day I'm gonna poke him in the eye three stooges style I swear to god!

Also if your talking in a group and someone is standing right behind you! There are very few people I trust 6 inches from my back!

• Englishman
    Englishman

When my passenger farts in the car-wash.

There is no escape.

Englishman.

• Valis
    Valis

Eman, methinks you are just jealous..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

One day I'm gonna poke him in the eye three stooges style I swear to god!

... ... !!! mrk32208

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Eman, methinks you are just jealous..

Not any more! I could fart for England since I've been re-connected.

Englishman. Petomaine extraordinaire.

• Preston
    Preston

Clay Aiken, Hillary Duff, Sean Hannity, Antiques, Clothes left on the Floor, unclean kitchens, dishes in the sink, mail left on the dinner table, Ann Coulter, Academia, Queer as Folk, Yogurt, Letters from the IRS, flat-tipped dress shoes, Fox News, listening to post-Waters Pink Floyd, and most Techno and Country Music....

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Preston,

Thank you for leaving the Olsen Twins out of it.

• HICFlyGirl
    HICFlyGirl

Hey Astor-girl,

I have the perfect shirt for you. It has and arrow pointing from the boobs up and says, 'Hey, I'm up here'. Its perfect for you. I find it very handy.

HicFlyGirl

• Preston
    Preston
    Preston,

Thank you for leaving the Olsen Twins out of it.

LOL @ Nancy. Hey, I wouldnt want them to sic their publicist on me again like they did last time I posted a criticism...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit