What Are Things That Make You Feel Uncomfortable???

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

You know what I hate?? When you're talking to someone and instead of acknowledging you or whatever you're saying, they just stare......Dead silence and just a stare. Weird.

• iiz2cool
  • minimus
    minimus

Say it Walter!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Thongs!

Brooke WI

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I was just staring in silence.

That's what bothers me too. It happened at the hall. It happens at work. Sometimes I think I'm invisible.

Walter

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

This a funny uncomfortable moment:

I was talking to my Aunt one day and I said hey "Did you watch that Will and Grace show last night?" She then says to me oh I don't like that show I don't even watch it. I gave a blank look and said why? (Then I just realized her husband left her a few years ago saying he was gay and leaving her for a near 60 year old grandpa)

I felt so dumb and I looked at her and smiled and said oh nevermind!

Brooke WI

• astro_girl
    astro_girl

Well min, what about when you're talking to someone and they answer back to your chest?! (this may not happen to you too often) I usually reply "My left boob agrees with you but my right boob is unsure!"

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

walking into my parents house and catch dad groping moms chest.. they're in their 70s for goodness sakes!

• Mulan
    Mulan

I hate the staring and silence too. There was a teenager in our congregation that did that. I asked her once if she heard me...............more staring. I think it means, "I don't want to talk to you".

What really gets to me though, is men talking down to their wives or girlfriends, treating them and talking to them like they are ignorant or lesser people. Also when I see people being so mean to their children.

I see the most adorable little kids being horribly verbally abused. It just breaks my heart.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Candidlynuts,

Was he about to tie his shoe when he did that? Kidding!

Brooke WI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit