My sad news

by Fe2O3Girl 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Panda
    Panda

Like everyone else here I am sorry for your loss. And while I know no words will heal you I hope you won't give up.

• formerout
    formerout

Hi Fe,

We have only chatted in the chat area once awhile back. I'm not sure if you remember me as well as I do you. In the fifteen or so minutes we chatted I learned a lot about your character. It does not surprise me that you are taking the very best from a tragic situation. It goes along with the spirit that I sensed within you.

My heart aches for you right now but I am impressed by your ability to still be positive. Give my love and concern to Grant as well, please. You (and I would imagine Grant is also, by association) are obviously tremendous people.

Love, Brad

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hello Fe...I'm so saddened over your loss. Words fail but I hope you can take some comfort at this time and look forward to future blessings.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I know I'm being redundant, but all I can say is "I'm sorry for your loss."

• gdt
    gdt

please add my thoughts and sorrow for both of you.My first wife, the mum of my 4 kids whom i lost in a terrible accident 20 years ago, went through a miscarriage, with me there, absoluetely dreadful.i just wish none of us had to suffer such awful twists of nature which are for the better longterm but so hard to handle. My prayers too along with everyone else's here, for you both. geoff.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Hello everyone,

I am really amazed at how many replies I got, thank you all so much for your kind words and good wishes.

While this is a very sad time for both of us, we do still have such a lot in life to be very thankful for, not least the support, love and care of our friends and family.

Bless you all.

Rachel xx

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Such sad news, i am so very sorry...

*hugs* poor little one

-Doodle-V

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

That is so sad...I'm so sorry for your loss.--Deb

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I am so sorry

• Fleur
    Fleur

I don't know how i missed this before... I am so, so sorry. Losing a child is the greatest pain imaginable. I will be thinking of you. hugs essie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit