I'm going to start my Xmas shopping tomorrow-1st time!

by redhotchilipepper 18 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I found a great website that has all this clip art, so I am sharing it with everyone on the board!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Under74: I'm excited because I have recently left the JW's! Get it? It's anti Jw drugs!!!!

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

So......what did ya buy for me?

~~~Hill (what's in it for me? class)

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Thanks guys! That was a nice read! Merry Xmas!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Sunspot: I like your little mouse in the chair. That is so cute. That's me in 30 years or so. Hillbilly I'll buy ya a beer, dear! LOL

• redskymedic
    redskymedic

It's not my first, but I have to say I enjoy each Christmas more than the last! I love the festiveness . . and the music . . . and the gifts . . . you get my point.

• Special K
    Special K

I guess then your not buying another 42 inch plasma screen T.V. LOL I mistakenly thought the T.V. was your families Christmas present.

Actually, that sure has to be a sh...weet T.V. Very cool! The first Christmas I had after leaving the J.W.s' I made a Christmas tree out of rolled up newspaper and the kids and I cut out coloured craft paper ornaments. We were looking at the pictures just the other night. It sure was a great memory.

The second year we moved on to a small real tree and one small gift for each of us. plus the Turkey and all the trimmings on Christmas day... That's another great memory of Christmas for me.

I like Christmas and the days off from school with the kids and hubby. It's a being together time of year for us.

Kick back, relax.. and enjoy your first Christmas red hot chili pepper!

Hope you buy yourself a nice pre Christmas CD. I like Kenny G's Wishes Holiday Christmas CD, myself. Very relaxing.

sincerely

Special K

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

No Special K, but if you're really nice to me I might buy you miniature version! Ha Ha. A really small 13" with a vcr built in. Isn't that so special K. You can even put it in your Kitchen for your woman or something to watch her decorating shows like I do on my big Plasma screen TV. That and King of the Hill. The scary shows are good too. I can't wait to watch Lord of the Rings on that sucker. I bet Top Gun would be good too. I love that movie! LOL

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

By the way Redskymedic WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit