I have been gone - an update if you care

by jwbot 27 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jwbot:Glad to have you back - you go, girl!!!

I'm especially looking forward to the pics

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Very nice to hear from you, cause I was wondering too ...
    no doubt you'll make it all JWBOT !!! Go girl !

• jwbot
    jwbot

Thanks everyone...wow since I have been back, I have been glued to this place. I know with my winter break coming up I can spend some valuable ex-jw time here :)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Good to have you back jwbot! And congratulations on a job well done. Good for you! Can't wait to see.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Wow, that's great! 30 pounds lost! You are to be commended. I love to hear that. It's nice to have you back. I haven't been posting as much myself. I look forward to talking with you sometime. I have recently lost 8 lbs. It's nowhere near as much or as great an achievement as yours but it sure does feel good. My goal is similar to yours. I have 15 pounds to go to be back to my prebaby weight. I'm very motivated as well. I have started going to the gym, mostly I just watch what I eat. It is the best feeling in the world to go to the gym and get that wonderful feeling from working out. You feel so much better after. All the best. Keep up the good work and the studies. RHCP

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

I was just wondering what happened to you...glad to see you back and to hear that you are doing well.--Deb

• Brummie
    Brummie

Glad you are back JWbot, missed ya. x x x

Brummie

• jwbot
    jwbot

I just made some "after" pictures and compared them to the "before" and its a huge difference...not so much in size although there is a difference...but the biggest difference is smoothness of my skin...like I am solid or something! hehe. I will post them at a later time because I am still not comfortable with how I look. When I was 145 lbs before...I was skinnier...I do not get it. Oh well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit