I finally got my own name-Redhotchilipepper

by redhotchilipepper 20 Replies latest social humour

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Candidlynuts: can you put my panther picture under my new name. I can't do it. I'm feeling computer blond.Save me Candy, save me. Don't make the panther picking her nose either. I know you'd love too.LOL

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

By the way Candidlynuts: after a closer inspection of your picture. You need a nose job, too grow some hair on your head and some serious removal of hair in other regions of your body, girl.Like the neck. Very hairy. I don't know. Maybe some men like the facial hair and big noses. I guess I'm going by modern day societies image of a woman. Hey you be an animal though. I love the long neck and brown eyes though. You definately got that goin on. You'll always be one sexy lookin bird to me.LOL, LOL, You always find a way to cheer me up. Your a true keeper.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Maybe I should have made my name Redhotchilipecker, that would have got their attention. Huh huh. The horny bastards out there anyway.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i cant do it for you i think an administrator would have to do it for you..... but heres the step by step if you want to try again.....

click on profile up on the top left of your screen below your name..

scroll down and upload pic remember to select ( click on the dot) that says " upload a pic from my computer)

browse thru your computer and select the picture you want.. then click update..and you should have your picture..

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oh babay! be redhotchilipecker lmao

thats emu mating talk!

you always make me giggle too!

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Kwin: What happened to that poor boys hair in the picture. Did you cut his hair Kwin. Tell the truth now. You went crazy with the clippers didn't you and the poor boy had to pay. He doesn't look to happy about it.Note to self, if you ever meet Kwin, don't let him near the scissors. Especially with a drink in his hand. I know how you Nova Scotians like your drink. I'm all there on that one of course. Rum and coke but no clippers. Bring the wife.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I finally got my own name-Redhotchilipepper

What ??? GIVE IT AWAY NOW ! ( ...)

LOL @ Candi !!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Welcom again

Redhotchilipepper

I will be very careful with you to aoid myself burning at you......

Why don't you ask Simon to join your old and new name (numbers) together ?

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Burning at me. Are you going to get mad at me. I sure hope not. Or did you just have a chilipepper fix.

• redhotchilipepper
    redhotchilipepper

Frenchbabyface: Give what away now. Chilipeppers of chocolate. I have both. What is your preference my french friend. How about chocolate after the chilipeppers to ease the pain in our mouths along with some nice red wine. Sounds good to me. Anybody want to join us?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit