Favorite Movie

by Ghosthunter 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

I'm sure there's been several threads regarding this subject. But, I thought I would start one again. Sunday afternoon is my favorite time to watch movies. My hubby's out doing yard work as we're having a pretty awesome day for November in Michigan. I'm doing housework and looking for a movie to keep my interest as I'm dusting, vacuuming, doing laundry, etc. I was flippng through the channels and found myself wishing one of my two favorite movies was on. The Graduate or Gone With The Wind.

So, my question is, what movie do you watch over and over again, each time it's on, no matter how many times you've seen it?

GH

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well your name reminds me of the classic Ghostbusters, there are some lines in there that were hilarious. Aside from that, also Office Space.. I guess the thing is though you tend to not watch it as much if you own it, or you watch it over and over for a while and eventually it gets repeatative.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Groundhog Day!

Leap of Faith!

Star Wars (all of 'em)

Hairspray

Summer School

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

donnie darko

• Mulan
    Mulan

Silly fluff movies, but I love them:

Sweet Home Alabama (probably about a dozen times)

Working Girl (probably about a dozen times)

The movies based on Danielle Steele books

Grease

Rodgers and Hammerstein musicals, like South Pacific, Carousel, Oklahoma, and more

Shining Through (not really fluff..............a WW2 spy movie) (probably about a dozen times)

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Oh, yeah! I love Leap of Faith. Need to remind myself to get that one.......

• Special K
    Special K

Beauty and the Beast

Special K

• chappy
    chappy

Ferris Buellers Day Off

Braveheart

Wierd Science

• Simon
    Simon

I like things like 12 Monkeys & Donnie Darko ... something a little out of the ordinary.

I can never get tired of Something About Mary and Life of Brian too.

• missy04
    missy04

I love "Dirty Dancing", "Enough" (with J Lo), "Fried Green Tomatoes", and "28 Days" with Sandra Bullock is definetely one of my faves.

When I'm lookin for a movie on TV I usually check Lifetime. They always have great movies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit