LIES in Current Watchtower!

by Eusebius Hieronymus 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Fred Hall,

Rather than make snappy one-liners that aren't, why don't you respond to an actual issue?

The fact is that Job, who is put up as the penultimate example of a faithful servant of God, celebrated the birthdays of his children.

JWs say this is tantamount to creature worship, yet readily celebrate wedding anniversaries. Can you explain this apparant contradiction with a reasoned, supported argument? If anything, it doubles the sin of creature worship, since it elevates two people instead of only one.

Hmmm

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

BTTT (bump to the top) for Jerry!!!!!

Question - could you quote more of page 16 for me? I want to get a feel for the "horse manure".

Thanks in advance Jerry,

hawk

• noidea
    noidea

I also saw the QFR.
    I found this very interesting.
    In the KJ bible it says:

And his sons would go and feast in their houses, each on his appointed day......

In the NWT it says:

And his sons went and held a banquet....

Why was this interesting to me????
    I, being raised a JW have always used their bible. I now also have a KJ bible. I never even wondered what kind of a banquet it was. When I realized it was for a birthday I was surprised. Then I thought well, it didn't say Job went to the banquets maybe he felt that B-bay banquets were wrong.
    Then BINGO!
    In the NWT after it says banquet it refers you to (Psalms 133:1)
    Are you curious as to what that said?
    Here it is:

Look! How good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!

Therefore the ORG. says and even encourages these types of celebrations and they are not even aware of it.
    I am out of allot of presents.

• sawthelight
    sawthelight

lies in current watchtower.

lies in all watchtowers!!!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello everyone,

Interesting discussion…it ended well with Ozziepost …"nail on coffin"

"Job chapter 1 describes the death of Job's sons and daughters. This is followed by these words: "Afterward it came to be the day when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah..."-Job 2:1(NWT)
    Another translation renders this as: "On another day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord..."(NIV)
    Later, the account in Job relates this:
    "And they (three companions) kept sitting with him on the earth seven days and seven nights, and there was no one speaking a word to him, for they saw that the pain was very great" - Job 2:13"

Thanks, Ozzie for the points. Thanks also to Hmmm for his comment !

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Enlighted UK
    Enlighted UK

Thank you Hmmm for your comments,

It seems that it could have Fred Hall himself that my brother was talking to, if it wasn't for the slight problem of being on different continents!!

It is true that JW's are unified - they ALL don't think deeply and reason issues through!!

Enlighted UK

• somebody
    somebody

Jerry,

I understand your anger and frustration at all the LIES that the WBTS tell. When the WBTS put this statement on the site that they want the public and medias to see, "Disfellowhipping does not sever family ties", what they REALLY trying to do is DECEIVE people. They are truly sly,sneaky snakes I tell you! If anyone publicly told them they were lying, they would come back with this:

13 Cutting off from the Christian congregation does not involve immediate death, so family ties continue.
    ...WT, 4/15/88

I took the above quote from an article telling followers of the incorporated business of the WBTS that it's "Jehovah's way" to "cut off thoroughly" relatives who are disfellowshipped or disassociated. In other words, to sever the family ties!

The WBTS are the best at being DECEIVERS!

That's all I'm saying for now...because now ya got me "mad as hell"! There are SO many lies on the jw-media site, that my head spins and my blood starts boiling when I think about it. I'll give it a rest now. Just wanted to let you know that the madness you feel is the same as many of us here feel. How long is the WBTS going to get away with destroying people in so many different ways? !!

I'll give it a rest now.

peace,
    somebody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit