A couple of plans on solving this whole 'divided' US thing:

by Xander 24 Replies latest social humour

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Its funny....when you look at the map of which counties actually voted for Bush...the Country doesn't look all that divided to me.

RGW

• Xander
    Xander

Umm...yeah, because we know land area is the only thing that matters.

C'mon, that only proves points made in other threads. People in uneducated, sparsely populated, rural areas voted for Bush. Notice where all the cities are?

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

LOL uneducated ?

most of the cities have the worst school systems....besides i dont think a degree adds any weight to your vote.

people vote because of what is important to them. i dont vote because of my education or the population of my town.

i vote for tax cuts, fighting terrorists, moral values and the ability to make a decision and stick to it, even if the UN doesnt like it.

• Xander
    Xander

LOL - I'm guessing if you actually took a look at the way the vote went as far as which states pay taxes to support other states, you might be surprised.

• patio34
    patio34
    C'mon, that only proves points made in other threads. People in uneducated, sparsely populated, rural areas voted for Bush. Notice where all the cities are? ---Xander

Xander, here's another map that's compares interestingly with "Red America":

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit