Is it personel??

by vitty 32 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

Vittian never take it personally . This board sometimes moves so fast it is hard to keep up some days,as far as killing a thread some one has to be last. The more you post the more we get to know you so join in any post any time. : )

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Do you take it personely if you dont get many responses to a new topicDo you take it personely if you dont get many responses to a new topic

Excellent question. While i may not take it personally. I know that posters are just like anyone else. They get a certain vibe from your posts and they decide who they like or not sad but true.

Some people are to quick to judge others from some of their posts. Sometimes you just dont click with certain posters (online that is) whereas in person you might get along with them just great!

M'

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Like everything else in life,win some lose some.

Practice makes perfect.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I kill my share!

• hubert
    hubert

If you look at every post, there is always a last reply to it. If it's you all the time, then maybe there is a problem. LOL !! But, I don't think that's the case. That started to bother me a little, until I looked at what was happening to other posters.

You'll also notice that some posters who have been here for years, and have thousands of posts, hit on a bad one once in a while. So, don't let it worry you. You'll get better at it, but you'll never be perfect at it. Nobody is. (Well, maybe a few). LOL !

What makes it all worthwhile, is when you get a positive comment on a post, and realize you can come up with a post that can hopefully help someone, including yourself.

This forum has massive information on it, and really good people in it to help, and they will bend over backwards to help you, even if you are new at this. So, don't stop posting.

Hubert ...

• hubert
    hubert

OOOOPS !! I think I just killed your thread.

Well, I think it was a very good post.

Hubert....of the killer thread class.

• under74
    under74

No Hubert, I'll be the one to kill this thread. V-I wouldn't take it personally at all. I posted a topic the other day and only got one response (out of pity I'm sure). I just figure a lot of people don't know what Boone's wine is....Anyway, I looked at your topic posts and it looks like you've done alright.

• Flip
    Flip

Every serious post I have time to read, I find myself pondering. Every humorous one, I laugh to myself.

That...validates me.

Flip

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

It's hard. You have to maintain a thread. You have to respond to what people say.

It takes time and effort and it doesn't always work.

Or you could just post a stupid question and run like Minimus does.

CZAR

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i've decided minimus's questions are .............well i think he's a student psychologist studying us..we're providing him stuff for his thesis. lmao

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit