The damn Egyptians liked way older women

by gumby 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Pretty nice for a 60 year old eh? You should see her figure!

This guy (Kaphre) was dead when they did this for his pyramid (I think thats what it is from since this is a ka figure they made several incase your mummy was destroyed your soul could reside in this thing) and those Pyramids aint no JW quick build I believe he was 50ish in this rendering. BTW the great sphinx was his too.
  • gumby
    gumby

Jesus! What the heck happened to this babes eye? I just couldn't sleep with a damn mummy with a bad eye.

Gumby

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yes you could gumby.. put an eye patch on her and have kinky pirate sex.

• gumby
    gumby
    yes you could gumby.. put an eye patch on her and have kinky pirate sex.

Oooooh baby! Could we play walk the plank too? Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    What's the confusion? Gumby

Let me try to explain:

You said:

......but I still think the majority of men who go for the youngens, is because they are naive and innocent and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced. It's mostly a sex thing.

I told you that when men go for girls or teeagers and women just barely out of their teens that it's about more than just sex. Such a lopsided relationship is about more than just sex, it involves ego and power. You told me it's really mostly about sex. I quoted you and here is your quote again ^ above. Here you show that when men go for young ladies it's not just about sex. They are looking for, in your words: "....naive and innocent..." Why? You answer: "...and these men do not feel intimidated by them and want someone who isn't experienced." I told you it's almost always a power/ego thing. I was showing you that in your own words that you were in agreement with me.

I realize this seems like a sore spot with me. I feel a need to stand up and say something when the subject comes up because I have seen so many girls victimized by men. When this happens to you, you don't fully understand how you were victimized until you get older. I just want men who read this board and girls who read this board and women who were victimized in the past by older men, that it's not just a sex thing. It's not okay.

Gumby, you one of the nicest guys on this message board. I know you would never do something like what we were talking about. I know you already understand where I am coming from and was just high lighting that.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

Why is a lopsided relation ship (I assume you me one where one person holds all the cards and the other holds few if any) victimization. You make it sound like some type of abuse or some type of crime (Ill kick anyone in their cyber nuts if they derail this into a child molestation thread). Um what about being a parent, joining the military, and go before a Judge in a court room.

For the last 6000 years of recorded history they called this victimization marriage. Disney did not pull snow white and cinderella out of their.... I mean thin air.

Pretend for example you are young and poor in some God forsaken land. Now you can pray to whomever guy in the sky you believe in that some Nato power invades, and your pretty litttle head does not get blown asunder by a rogue smart bomb, or your own homebrew cultural infighting. Pay some gangsters to smuggle you out, and hope they are honest gangsters that won't just sell you to some brothel. Marry some one with more money than you have, and thats if your parents have not already signed you over to some family down the way for some live stock, or at least a plasma screen. Now the feminest egalitarian side of many people would spew out "answers" that resemble nothing from real life.

The most jaded of the liberal advice that would work in real life is illegally imigrate to some good country (a country like los angles for example) get an education and try to hide from homeland security until you have a baby or fall in love and marry some griengo, but wait thats victimization. I guess for people in real life if you aren't born in someplace good you are screwed to picking the best mate you or your boody can afford... oh wait thats what men do here its bicep size or wallete size.

So in context a young woman to a older man is the least damaging thing I could think of socio-economically. I mean the biggest worry is longevity. Then again I know quite a few widows sitting nicely right now. It may actually *gasp* be an incentive to marry an old man.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(packs bags and learns to "walk like an Egyptian")

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    (packs bags and learns to "walk like an Egyptian")

Frannie, I've seen your pictures. I can tell you most positively that pharaoh would take one look at you and say, "HUBBA, HUBBA!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit