The damn Egyptians liked way older women

by gumby 67 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby
    they even made their old mummies wear bandages.

So what yer tryin to tell me is....Pharoah had to take off Sarahs bandages after he took her clothes off ?!! Jesus Christ....I think I'm gonna puke!

Gumby

• shotgun
    shotgun
    Jesus Christ....I think I'm gonna puke!

Don't bring him into this he already had alot at stake..oops.

You think Moses was any better...all the people are dieing from poisonous snakes and Moses takes the time to say " Hey everyone look at my snake, it will save your life..honest" I would have yelled "Screw you Moses..your brother said the same thing about strokin his golden calf"

• gumby
    gumby

Why'd ya hafta bring up the golden calf thing? I used to look at those pretty, drunken, dancin women in the publications playing ring around the rosey of the golden calf and go into the bathroom when I was younger (3 or 4 years ago at least) and play naughty with myself. Thanks for bringin that up ya jerk!

Gumby

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Actually....I'm just trying to piss you off a bit to livin up this thread.....I'm sure you are in reality a cuddlemuffin when yer all hairy and stinky and stuff.

Big B.O. sweaty hugs from the gumbastard

I know, Gumbarofsoap..........I just wanted to hairyass you back! LMAO!!! Actually, I find b.o. rather erotic............don't know, guess I spent too much time on the farm with horses when I was growin' up...............and, while I don't let my armpit hair grow, during the winter I do not shave my legs as often..........it's a pain in the ass..........so, I take a bit of a break!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    *turns away and kicks the dirt cussin and stuff*

RITDLMAO!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    You think Moses was any better...all the people are dieing from poisonous snakes and Moses takes the time to say " Hey everyone look at my snake, it will save your life..honest" I would have yelled "Screw you Moses..your brother said the same thing about strokin his golden calf"

You two are a pair!!! (holding my sides while tears of laughter run down my face!)..........A pair of what, though? Hmmm, well, ya both are guys.........and ya both are square pegs in round holes..............LMAO!!! And, you both have a bit of green to ya, and.........both of ya like to use your hands alot...................

• shotgun
    shotgun

Terri...I could tell you wanted me to read between the lines

I know, Gumbarofsoap..........(translates to I've done prison time) I just wanted to hairyass you back! LMAO!!! Actually, I find b.o. rather erotic...........(translates to I stink what about you).don't know, guess I spent too much time on the farm with horses when I was growin' up...............(I actually like this mental image, I must pummel my body as a slave)and, while I don't let my armpit hair grow, during the winter I do not shave my legs as often..........it's a pain in the ass..........(Hair from armpit to arsehole)so, I take a bit of a break!

Have a good week Terri and hope the job is still going great.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Shotgun..............one of these days, I'm going to grab that handlebar mustache of yours..........hehe.........and you can use your imagination to figure what my next move will be.................and yes, the job is going quite well. I thrive on learning new things, which means I am as happy as a pig in mud to go to work every day!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Sunny:

one of these days, I'm going to grab that handlebar mustache of yours..........hehe.........and you can use your imagination to figure what my next move will be

A Glasgow kiss?
    (AKA headbutt!)

• RunningMan
    RunningMan
    A handful of Hebrews take up residence in Egypt, are first enslaved then set free. 70 persons arrive and multiply like horny ol' rabbits to reach 3 million in 215 years....

Not only that, but during that 215 years, only three generations passed:

These are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations: Gershon, Kohath, and Merar'i, the years of the life of Levi being a hundred and thirty-seven years. The sons of Gershon: Libni and Shim'e-i, by their families. The sons of Kohath: Amram, Izhar, Hebron, and Uz'ziel, the years of the life of Kohath being a hundred and thirty-three years. The sons of Merar'i: Mahli and Mushi. These are the families of the Levites according to their generations. Amram took to wife Joch'ebed his father's sister and she bore him Aaron and Moses, the years of the life of Amram being one hundred and thirty-seven years. - Exodus 6:16-20

These are the names of the sons of Israel who came to Egypt with Jacob, each with his household: Reuben, Simeon, Levi, and Judah,... All the offspring of Jacob were seventy persons - Exodus 1:1,2,5

So, to summarize, Kohath came over from the old country. He became father to Amram, and Amram became father to Moses. Moses walks out of Egypt.

If every family spanned the same three generations, that means that every woman must have had 320 children, with no mortality. And all of the babies (from a population of 2 million who were reproducing like bunnies), were delivered by two midwives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit