Those poor old Packers!

by onacruse 25 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

LOL...sorry, but I just couldn't help but take a "whack" at those few, very few, poor pathetic Green Bayers on this db!

Craigster

• kls
    kls

Yep things are pretty bad when my husband isn't screaming at the Packers . Things must be pretty bleak.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

rumor has it that XW is wearing a blue and orange t shirt to bed... with a GSH on the sleeve .... another rumor is about the Farve is headed to Chicago on a trade involving a "player to be named later"

Hill ( stirs pot with stick class)

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We might as well let the Defense sit on the bench the whole game. Its not like they were playing in the first place.

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

Even the Chargers beat the Titans

• new light
    new light

It looked like the Titans were playing a high school team. The GB defense is unbelievably bad this year.

• cypher50
    cypher50

What can you say...football is turning into a very cyclical game as far as success goes because of free agency so it is apparent that Green Bay is soon to be in that ugly "rebuilding" stage.

• blondie
    blondie

My hubbie went to bed early. But it's just a game, folks.

• onacruse
    onacruse

blondie:

it's just a game, folks.

Blasphemy! Heinous dastardly blasphemy!!!!

PS: I didn't watch the game either. After watching the Seattle Seahawks blow a 600-point lead in 7 minutes in the 4th quarter, well, my appetite for football just hadn't quite come back.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

I have a special fondness for Brett Favre and I hate to see the Packers doing so poorly. They aren't my favorite team, of course, as I have to be faithful to the Bucs, who this season are also depressingly true to form *sigh*. Ah well...as Blondie says, it's only a game...right? RIGHT??!!!

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit