Rutherford Exposed: The Story of Berta and Bonnie

by Farkel 747 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Mary
    Mary
    Joseph Franklin Rutherford was a slut.

The most incredible and amazing thing about all of this is that any woman would actually want to have sex with the creep.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Bookmarked, thanks everyone, great read. What an arshole'da judge' was.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Yu know Mary some women are not attracted to the man but rather the power he controls.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

My opinion of Rutherford is that he was in love with his own attained stature in life, mostly uplifted by the power of the WTS

publishing corporation. Full of self glorification and personal image adulation, cultivated on nonsensical corruption.

I can see why his own personal family shun him, he loved the WTS more than anything else in his life.

• Hadit
    Hadit

Wow! Great information - thanks for all the research! I'll have to set a half a day aside to read it.

I think their DVD might be missing a tiny bit of info!

• moshe
    moshe

Mary Rutherford must have been receiving monetary support from the WT as she didn't appear to have worked - hush money perhaps? Poor Malcom, had no children and ended up a recluse in a rented room at his death. No doubt he could have written a book exposing his father's fraud and infidelities. William Schell's book, '30 years a WT slave' was published in 1958, surely Malcom Rutherford could have done as well with a similar book. Apparently he had been regularly appraoched by the ex-JWs, but provided no information to them.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh wow - a wonder is back - now I know why after a break I keep coming back to this site

• Violia
    Violia

yes this is why I come to this board too. Hats off to you guys. If only info could be found about his son. Surely he did not lead the life of a munk. He must have had somone in his life at some time. Surely he had associates.

Some folks I have known used the Mormon library to trace family. Even if they were never Mormon, if ANY member of the family at any point ever was, they will be listed in their library.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

This looks like a great read. Will come back later when I have time.

• Farkel
    Farkel

leolaia,

Here's something that caught my attention due to your fabulous digging. I probably saw it before, but didn't seem so significant to me as it does these 6 years later. It is in the last few sentences of your summary above (on this page) and at the very bottom of where you have highlighted things in red.

You prove conclusively that Carl Thorton, the original source of the Rutherford/Berta story is in FACT a descendent of Bertal Teel. This is not just some, "I heard from a friend of a friend who knew so-and-so" source, but a defacto relative who did know Berta personally. Given the fact that there are next to no living people who have first hand knowledge of Rutherford and his doings, these some 80-90 years later, this is indeed significant.

Thanks again. You've added so much teeth to my original piece that doubters would have to be braindead not to give some serious credibility to this revelation.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit