Jehovah?s Witnesses seek suit dismissal

by Purza 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    what really jumps at you is the lack of TRUE compassion for the victims. This is the real witness for the public!

AMEN!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Attorneys for the Jehovah?s Witnesses said the acts took place before California law required clergy to report such abuses and that the lawsuit violates the church?s freedom of religion to deal internally with a church member.

A lawyer is a lawyer working for the WT or not.The only job they have is to get their client off. A technicality such as the amount of time that has gone by is a common tactic. Misfiled paperwork or an improper charge could also be listed. The WT has deep pockets and lots of lawyers so I am never suprised when they get let off the hook.

I remember years ago a friend faced an impared driving charge. In a statement the arresting officer stated that he smelled alcohol on the breath of my friend as the reason he was arrested. His lawer pointed out that alcohol does not have a smell. What you smell on a persons breath is liquor. CASE DISMISSED. There is no such thing as a JUSTICE system...only a LEGAL system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit