muslim coworker faces off with my pakistan peer

by the mole 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the mole
    the mole

the last discussion was intense and good. the info provided was outstanding. just to add and get some good comments from this. I told my [removed] friend i was a former witness and she went on about several discussions she had with them at the door and asked me several questions. We were interrupted by a black coworker on the subject. it became a heated discussed where my [removed] friend and her ended up fighting over jihad and other subjects. The black coworker admitted she was muslim and stated very clear to both of us that no cleric will admit or say 9/11 was wrong and suicides are against the religion. I chimed in and told her it disgusted me that muslims in the U.S cheered at those deaths in the streets of New York. She said, "it was for revenge for those of us that are oppressed". She walked away and my [removed] friend said she hated all muslims and her religion forbids to socialize with such people. I have went door to door and had many discussions with various religions but i believe what ceri printed that islam wants all to be under the thumb of a theocracy worldwide. The same prayer of a new kingdom under one religion to serve god. my opinion only, but very odd on how extremes can kill or be prayed for....

• logical
    logical

religion is evil

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

To call someone a Paki in England is extremely offensive..must be differant in The States?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

'paki' as an offensive word is relative. i know paki's who actually like to use the name paki. i know an indian girl who calls pakis, pakis. so lets have less of the speech fascism.

• Soledad
    Soledad

paki is not offensive over here.

it wasn't just muslims who cheered. I saw many jews/israelis cheering too.

• scotsman
    scotsman

I don't think the Indian shop owners like it when they have "paki go home" sprayed on their shutters, and in the main 'paki' isn't the nicest way to refer to Pakistani's. Bit like Chink and Jock. Call me a facist but I'd rather be called a Scot than a Jock.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Scotsman:
    Apparently it's acceptable to be called a "Jock" on the other side of the pond

• the mole
    the mole

wow good info...jock is a high school term here in california for athletes...someone typed in removed but she is still my friend..we have serious discussions on culture diffrences from the east to what california thinks.....she said paki was ok to me and never heard of it being offensive...so the U.K has paki as bad? Jock is bad?....thats funny because when i hear, bloody fool, i think someone just got cut with a razor shaving..so you brits and scotts what else do we say in california thats would be thought of as bad? ...oh to answer on the jews cheering? never heard that neither...local latin stations showed only muslims..the national news and local news showed only muslims...and to leave this with you. not once have heard any cleric apologize for their crimes..bbc news interviewed a english cleric and he refused to speak down on 9/11...

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

'paki' as an offensive word is relative. i know paki's who actually like to use the name paki. i know an indian girl who calls pakis, pakis. so lets have less of the speech fascism

Yeah ?I bet some of your best friends are "Pakis"! Whatever.....the Indians /Pakistanis i know are troubled immensely by "speech fascism"it smacks of BNP......twerp.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

well the indian's i know arent troubled by it, as they use the word, u pleb.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit