Make Up A Prophecy or a Statement You'd Like To See In A Watchtower

by minimus 33 Replies latest jw friends

• little1
    little1

Seek Jehovah's Divine Guidance in Home Decor

Many have gone their own way in choosing paint colors for their homes. We believe that it is Jehovah's desire that we all nourish our spirits and that of our young ones with colors that show devotion to the truth. Choosing paint colors can not be left to the average person, for they may gravitate toward unseemly colors such as red or blue, which call attention to the home itself and take the attention away from the divine message shared by the faithful brethren. We would not want to stumble the weak by broad use of unrestrained hues. Therefore, as directed by the Lord Jesus Christ himself, the governing body has seen fit that all of the faithful ones now paint their homes either white (Glidden #004)or tan (Glidden #345). In the event that Glidden paint is not available, a paint chip may be obtained from the elders in order that a close match might be made. Brothers will be visiting and will match paint chips to walls, and anyone found deviating from the color prescribed by Jehovah and his faithful and discreet slave will be immediately disfellowshipped.

• minimus
  • mkr32208
    mkr32208

little1 that was the funniest f*ing thing I've ever read I laughed until I cried BECAUSE I KNOW SOMEONE THAT HAD THAT HAPPEN!!!

They had the book study in their house and were told that the "wild colors" were inaproprate and had to be changed... awesome post!!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Right on, everybody, and write on!!!til I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit