My picketing adventures

by Junction-Guy 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Junction Guy,

What you need is a picket line reminiscent of the witnessing days of Judge Rutherford's time. People going into church (they loved to target Catholic churches) or coming out were greeted with all types of signs. See

http://www.exjws.net/museum/rutherford2.htm

• Carmel
    Carmel

I guess everyone has to deal with their "frustrations" in their own way..luckily I'm married..

carmel

• shotgun
    shotgun

Good stuff Junction Guy

One couple in their early 60's I imagine stopped at the stop sign and the woman rolled down her window and yelled "liar"

If that happens again quickly clutch your chest and fake a heart attack....it will give them so much joy to think they helped kill you, it would probably make into the next kingdom Ministry.

• sf
    sf

~~Most excellent~~

I agree too, that having a camcorder or a camera on hand is a very good idea for documentation. Like when the old lady was yelling "liar!"...just think of how surprised she might have been if you snapped her photo and/ or got her on streaming video!!

Good job Guy.

sKally

• Bryan
    Bryan

Great job Junction Guy!

Actually it sounds like fun. Give me a call, I lost your number, or pm me your number.

Bryan

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

BTTT so hopie can read it, she was wanting to know more about my picketings.

• atypical
    atypical

Good job, man. I'm impressed with the courage it would take to do that. I bet it feels good to come back at them with the same level of "in-your-face" that they dish out to all the other religions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit