WERE there any hypocrites in your congregation?

by badboy 17 Replies latest jw friends

• seedy3
    seedy3

Isn't that like asking, "Is the Pope Catholic?" or maybe, "Does the bear "deficate" in the woods?"

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Yes. I happen to be one of them.

All pleasant, polite, friendly at times, and always compliant in their presence, while hanging out here and harboring deep disdain towards the religious organization they hold so dear.

DY

• kls
    kls

That would be my husband and me. Oh wait , no what am i saying ,my husband is as pure as the org, just ask him.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    And look, I saw in the congregation, hypocrites, which were too many too number...

Nominating TresHappy for writing the Best Sentence of the Year (so far).

• desib77
    desib77

Yup, sure were. I was a teenager at the time so you can imagine the double lives that I saw. They were perfect little angels at the meetings but when at school they were completely different.

• Undecided
    Undecided

It was a group of humans you know and always there will be hypocrites in a group as large as a congregation of any faith.

Do you think there are hypocrites in our little group here? I don't think as many as in the congregation as most everyone says and does as they feel on here. We don't have to pretend to keep up a show of faith to some controlling group of men.

Ken P.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Hypocrites???? In the Congregation???

No. Not in my old congregation. They were all too busy serving Jehovah!!!

Of course there were hypocrites in the congregation. A lot. But, no more than your average church.

In my old cong there were 104 pubs, 101 hypocrites, and 3 that got df'd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit