Good manners and curse words

by Maverick 42 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

Little Billy on ..... Math:

Little Billy returns from school and says he got an F in arithmetic.

"Why?" asks his father.

"The teacher asked how much is 2x3. I said '6'" replies Billy.

"But that's right!" says his dad.

"Yeah, but then she asked me 'how much is 3x2?'"

"What's the F**ing difference?" asks the father.

Billy says, "THAT'S WHAT I SAID!!!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Little Billy on ..... Getting Older:

Little Billy was sitting on a park bench munching on one candy bar after another.

After the 6th one, a man on the bench across from him said, "Son, you know

eating all that candy isn't good for you? It will give you acne, rot your

teeth, and make you fat."

Little Billy replied, "My grandfather lived to be 107 years old."

The man asked, "Did your grandfather eat 6 candy bars at a time?"

Little Billy answered, "No, he minded his own F**ing business."

**************************************************************************************

Manners

Jokes and certain situations beg for the Fbomb

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Shotgun, I love it. Too funny.

• Englishman
    Englishman

The F word is not generally used in polite company in the UK. However, I have made a personal decision not to delete the word if it appears here. I can see that trying to impose a sanction on it's use to posters from other parts of the world where it is acceptable would be frustrating and annoying all round.

I feel that this board now has an acceptable tone to it generally. Newbie ex's will always shy away initially from ex-JW boards, no matter how well mannered they are, however I figure that they will need to make their departure in stages and that will be reflected in their in and out phase before they leave dubbism for good.

It's a matter of degree I guess.

Englishman.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I don't use the F word at work, but I do use it at home. If/when we have kids I'm going to have to stop it! I blame my hub who is always swearing. There are two words though that I don't allow him to use, the c word and the t word.

Sirona

• Englishman
    Englishman

T word???

Wassat?

Englishman.

• Englishman
    Englishman

T word???

Wassat?

Englishman.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Sirona..being from Manchester I'm not surprised you won't allow anyone to say Chelsea or Tottingham in your home..good on ya!

• Sirona
    Sirona

Eman, I'll PM it to you if you like

Shotgun, we're also not allowed to say "manchester united" and we're even not allowed an English flag!! (hub is from scotland)

Sirona

• bebu
    bebu

I remember a young woman whose 2-year old son was visiting her at the work release, brought in by a young female friend of hers. They sat on the porch, teaching him and coaching him in all kinds of vulgarities. When I protested, they looked at me scornfully and said that he may as well learn them all now!

bebu

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    t word

Tortilla? Tomato? Toaster?

Gimme a hint, Hon. I'm stumped as to what 't word' is so vile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit