Elders will ask two questions---any advice?

by Erin 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess

I think that since it took them 6 1/2 years to come to you with questions, you should have 6 1/2 years to supply the answers.

Billygoat, my mom's cousin avoided the elders when they tried to call and set up a meeting and they df'd her anyway. No meetings, no questions. Mulan knows the details.

Princess

• Mulan
  • jurs
    jurs

if they come to your place of employment, i would tell them that you do not find it appropriate to discuss such private matters at work. that such a personal conversation should be done in a more private setting. Ask them for their phone number and tell them you will call them at a time where it will be more convient for you. Don't call me, I'll call you..... jurs

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Hi Erin,

I used to be an elder and had to ask those question to some one time.
    I can't remember what they were but I think they were to the effect do you beleive that the Org. is God's Org. along that line it was more than ten years ago. They also tried just one question on me recently and I really didn't listen that well.
    Here's my little retorical thrust on the subject:

They must feel your a real threat for some reason or they wouldn't be trying to use the question thing on you. Somebody has told them something about you to make them go to that lenght. Don't be suprised JW's are encourage to tattle on one another.

I think the Society made up thse questions so elders don't have to hear damming information that those of us are getting about the Org.
    So they don't run the risk of loosing their elders. I was exposed to good information as I as an elder caused me to see the lies of the Org.(10 years before it worked on me).

You can try this, everytime they ask the question say "I don't understand the question" keep saying it until they finally leave.
    Just a thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit