Message From Iraqi Boys

by Corvin 26 Replies latest social humour

• wednesday
    wednesday
    VOTE FOR KERRY? Oh, those must be Zarqawi's kids.

lol Yeur

• dh
    dh
    bullshit DH. You were initialy being serious and when it comes to light that it is a gag you back off. How typical of you. Kansas District Overbeer
    yeah come clean

come clean about what, i was being serious that the guy in the uniform was a monkey, and i tried not to get political about it because there's not point, BUT i was not for a second seriously implying that the guy was doing something with his hand, nor did i think this was a 'serious' photo or that they were threatening the iraqi kids etc, however i think only a dickhead would be involved in a photo like this. if you want to pick a fight with me or have issues with the way i post, do it in a pm, i don't mind, or if you can't be bothered, why post shit like 'how typical of you' on the board... i don't know you. edited to add: i think corvin, who started this thread knew i was joking, as i usually joke, but maybe not?

• Corvin
    Corvin

Yes, dh, they should not give you so much shit. They should all be holding a "I'm with stupid" sign. JK fellas.

edited to add: i think corvin, who started this thread knew i was joking, as i usually joke, but maybe not?

Yes, I was pretty sure you were kidding . . . it just seemed a bit out of context is all.

Somebody needs a hug!

alt

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

"f you want to pick a fight with me or have issues with the way i post, do it in a pm, i don't mind, or if you can't be bothered, why post shit like 'how typical of you' on the board... i don't know you." I apologize.... I was having a bad day and misread your post. Kansas District Overbeer

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Everybody Kiss and make up...that's an order.

Simon, Can I have my posting limits back?

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

This one is for you Yeru,

A picture at the next Repulican converntion;

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

ONE seen in Boston read,

"Terrorists for Kerry!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit