Beck's beer = best beer

by doogie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Similar taste and from the same region (Friesland):

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Heffe Weise is a variety of beer, not brand exclusive. Personally, I really like Newcastle's and Dos Equis Dark. There are a few good microbrews here that I really enjoy, Bohannon's Vanilla Creme Ale and Market Street Pilsner. Flying Dog brewery of Denver, CO has a few good varieties too.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr.

Ern

• cynicus
    cynicus
    the german purity law

Bollocks!

(c)

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, German beer is very good.

I always have the German Bottled beers at the beer-fests ... fantastic.

A good Boddingtons is nice too though, that's our local Manchester brew.

• berten
    berten

A thread about beer and not mentioning Belgian beers?

We can't have that...

http://www.beerhunter.com/documents/19133-000213.html

• Beans
    Beans

Well I have to yes Becks is a great beer but argueably the best beer in Germany. It all depends on your taste. I like Krombacher, Warsteiner, Konig Pilsner, Dab, Holsten, Spaten, Flensburger Pilsner, St Paulie Girl, Kostritzer.

Actually I like them all, but as one of the owners of www.creemoresprings.com said to me "You won't find a bad beer in Germany" As well the Belgians make fine brew as well!

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Berten,

I'm a bit of a fan of Leffe.

-

Ignored One.

• Richie
    Richie

Whenever I would visit Germany to see my mother (near Emmerich, Germany), I would make sure to drink the "Kolsch" beer (German beer orginating from Cologne or Koln) - it's so tasty and somewhat dark in color - I could drink umpteenth glasses and still not feel any ill effect - mind you the glasses they serve the beer in were rather small. I also like Sleeman and Labatt Blue (both are Canadian beers) - although I must say I am not a regular beer drinker - prefer my wine and occasional hard liquor with company. Cheers.....!

Richie :*)

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I tributed to this thread by bringing some Beck's Beer with me to Englishman's BBQ. :-)

• dmouse
    dmouse

Yes Jens, and I drank most of it! Very nice too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit