East Coast Blizzard 2015

by breakfast of champions 20 Replies latest jw friends

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Where we're at, we won't get it as bad as NYC, Long Island or New England. Even so, my university is closed until Wednesday morning, and we're expecting well over a foot of snow.

Anyone else out there "hunkering down"?

• stillin
    stillin

Well, Kurt, Is Albany in the sights for this hypothetical "perfect storm?"

i have family there.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I am down near Washington, DC. We are only getting 3 to 5 inches. Enough to mess up the roads tomorrow, but then it will move farther north. Wednesday is supposed to be sunny.
  • pontoon
    pontoon
    Hudson Valley here
  • Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake
    To any caught in its path, I hope you stay safe. You and your neighbors are in my thoughts. 
  • breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

STILLIN - I think Albany will fare about the same as us. . . This seems to be more of a coastal storm.

PONTOON - I don't know. . . You guys are right in the middle. . . 

JONATHAN DRAKE - yes, stay safe everyone!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Im in washington dc and we arnt getting a damn thing...  Unfortunatly
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Didn't Revelation prophecy the four horsetrumpets of the snowpocalypse?

This could mean that the end us right around the corner. That is, the end of the third bowl-pouring-outs of the 24 pouring-bowls of wrath. So that means we're looking at about 225 years before the beginning of the end of this system.

• Simon
    Simon

Hope it's not too bad. We're watching CNN and so far it just looks like a pleasant, mild winters day in Calgary, LOL

I'm sure the main storm is still to come. Massive amounts of snow are scary and shoveling it is dangerous (prime conditions for heart attacks) so take you're time. There is no such thing as "rush" when there's deep snow.

• steve2
    steve2
    Meanwhile, I'm baking in temperatures that are hitting 30+ Celsius in central New Zealand. Some rain and cooling winter breezes would be so welcome.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit