?Sweet Revenge?

by Cassiline 36 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Thanks Frannie......your stories rock

Chevy: That was funny

• talesin
    talesin

Well, I worked in this office where we had a big fridge that we all used to put our lunches in. There was one problem. We had a food thief, and couldn't catch them! The thief especially liked sweets ...

So, I made a tiny pan of brownies, and spiked them with a package of,,, you guessed it! ,,, chocolate ExLax.

I took a couple in to work, and placed them in the fridge. Yep, they mysteriously 'disappeared'.

The next day, I made sure to tell everyone of my little trick. The whole office was having a laugh. We never found out who the thief was, but our lunches were left alone after that. :D

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    The next day, I made sure to tell everyone of my little trick. The whole office was having a laugh. We never found out who the thief was, but our lunches were left alone after that. :D

LOL Tal

That reminds me of the old TV ad where the Dad while driving on family vacation refused to stop for his wife and children who needed to use the bathroom because he said they were stopping too much. Next thing you know Mom is passing out candy. You guessed it Dad's 'candy' was a chocolate e-lax.

Cassi

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LMAO these are some funny stories! I'm not sure if mine totally falls in the revenge catagory but it sure felt sweeeet at the time!

You ever have one of those anoying friends, the know it all, the ring leader little ceasar type? Well I did and because he was a friend of my X's we were around him more than I cared to be. Anyway he hated cats with a passion and was allergic to them to boot. One day I was rehanging some curtains in my son's bedroom window which was in the front of the house and faced the street. This anoying creep and his sidekick drove by really slow and tossed a cat from the car window into our yard, I could hardly believe what I saw, two grown men doing something so stupid.

Well the little kitty-cat shows up on the porch and was meowing like crazy, it was really a very anoying cat with a horrible meow too. I quickly loaded the cat up in my car and drove it to the local animal shelter before my kids got home from school and wanted to adopt yet another stray animal. Whew!

I told hubby about it later that evening and told him how pissed I was at his friends for doing something so stupid and I would get back at them which I did! Every Saturday our local radio station had a lost animal report it ran from like noon to 1 pm. So I made up this story of how someone had lost a cat and offered a $100 reward for it and it happened to show up on our front porch so we got the reward for giving the cat to the owner. I told the creep and his sidekick this story that Sat. night at a BBQ at the creeps house. You should have seen their faces!!! It was priceless and we stuck to our story for years, when I felt they had squirmed enough over it I finally told the truth about seeing them throw the cat out of the car window. The look on their faces was still priceless!

Kate

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    So I made up this story of how someone had lost a cat and offered a $100 reward for it and it happened to show up on our front porch so we got the reward for giving the cat to the owner.

LMAO Kate

I would have loved to have been a fly in their car on the way home cussing themselves for being so dumb and loosing out on 100 bucks ( thou they had no idea it was fake). They probably went out looking for lost animals to return after that.

Cassi

• dmouse
    dmouse

I wonder what the story is behind this little act of revenge!

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

LMAO

DMouse!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit