Can anyone help me? Loved one being torn away

by heart broken 33 Replies latest jw friends

• heart broken
    heart broken

Thanks again for the replies, you have all helped me in this difficult part of my life.

In gratitude, I will offer my thanks by letting you all know, that during the course of the year I have been collecting and recording previous musical work that has inspired me in times of difficulty to "shut up and get on with it!"

I would like to offer all the members of this forum, with exclusive preview access to the recordings when they are published online in spring.

cheers,

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Nice of you to offer that.

Thank you.

And best wishes for a happier new year.

I was one of those witness girls who dated worldly guys. What a mess!

I've been out of the org since my early 30's and am still pained by the horrible pains of dating 'out of the truth'. You did the right thing. For both of you.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I am married to a Jehovahs Witness who is fading away.

We have 2 children and this has come up at almost every turn.

My in-laws hate me and go against me trying to bring their son back in and teach my kids about their "truth"

When I have had operations suddenly the inlaws call saying...don't forget she can't have blood.

When we were first married the elders even sent my husband out in service with single ladies in the Congregation telling him they were good sisters and would make great wives.

It has been a lot of heartache over and over.

My husband is a good and kind man and a great father to our kids.....

But having the Jw's in my life at all times has been extremely stressful to me and I think I would definately think two, three, four, times harder before signing up for this life adventure again.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

My Thunder was a JW, he said he wishes I would have made him leave the JW's then. He is the love of my life ater 21 years. Take her and run like hell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit