Embarrasing Moments

by Free2Bme 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Just so certain ladies do not feel alone in cringedom I will confess my red-cheekers !
    I was a well-developed 15 yr old getting too volupteous for my school uniform ( ok too fat then) and the zip had bust on my only school skirt. My mum replaced it using an old zip from another garment which happened to be quite a bit longer than a normal skirt zip.An unmarried brother came to visit one morning and was sat in our living room having a cuppa while I was frantically getting ready for school. I realised the only clean knickers I had were downstairs and rushed downstairs into the room. The brother (not the shy type or sensitive type either) let out a gasp and pointed and (omigod) started laughing.
    Not only was I not wearing any knickers I had my skirt on zip facing the front and the extra long zip was-you guessed it-undone!

The same brother (damn it) was visiting some time later and was downstairs playing snooker or something with my younger brother.I was busy upstairs tidying my bedroom and was clearing out the drawer under the bed sat on the floor directly above the room where the brother was (with no music playing or tv) when I let out the loudest and longest fart you have ever heard! Immediately I heard faint guffaws of laughter but didn't connect till I went downstairs a little after and the bellows started again.I wanted to die!!

And just to round off ...
    A few years later when I was about 20-ish and pretty shy around the opposite sex I hung out in a mixed gang that included a real heart throb called Andy. I didn't actually fancy him but he could get me flustered with his year-round tan, white blond silky hair and intense hazel eyes. Let's face it there was never enough sexy brothers to go round (or even ugly ones come to that)
    One night we'd all been out and took pizzas back to his mum's place.We all sat round a big farmhouse table and I sat opposite Andy.All I can remember was seeing his eyes popping out of his head and I looked down to the shocking sight of my enormous boobs encased in not too new or sexy bras exposed to all as my blouse was completely undone.
    I put my hands over my burning face and through all the deafening laughter I heard Andy say "that reminds me I needed somewhere to park my bike"'
    Cheeks red-nuff said!!

Free

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

{{{Free}}}}

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Ohmigod!!! I can barely type!!! Thanks for sharing your embarrassing moments, I truly needed a good, hearty laugh today!

BTW...why is it that the most embarrassing stuff always happens to the shyest people???

Dana still

"A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born."
    Antoine de Saint-Exupery

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!! hhaha ohh I can realate to the last one, but that's all I'm gonna say about that!!!! HAHAHAHA

Ven

"To Be Patriotic, hate all nations but your own. To be religious, all sects but your own; to be moral, all pretenses but your own." Lionel Strachey.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

{{{{FREE}}}}
    OMG....you have your share of "uncomfy" moments. LoL
    Hmmmmm, just wonder how many here are the type to ignore such "offenses"(for lack of a better word), or do you play into them, thereby causing the "offender" embarassment?

This survey is totally UNSCIENTIFIC, but I will assign a + or - 5% just for kicks.
    LoL

Boozy, who cant remember his MOST embarassing moment in life.(may have something to do with the BOOZE)

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

ROFL!!! Thanks for sharing!

RCat

• Francois
    Francois

Yep. It's always to the bashful ones the worst stuff happens.

I was so introverted in grade school, I was almost not even there. And I was in love with my second grade teacher, Miss Carter, beautiful blond just out of school.

And in the restroom one morning I, gulp, got my little seven year-old talleywhacker caught in my zipper and - you guessed it - the other dolts in the bathroom retrieved Ms. Carter to come in and free my bleeding little nubbin from my zipper. If embarrassment could cause death, I'd have never seen the third grade.

My $0.02

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

<---------------- going to buy a bicycle right now!!!!!!

Slipnslidemaster: "Men have become the tools of their tools."
    - Henry David Thoreau

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

well it's 5am in GB and I am knackered due to the fact that for the 2nd night running some moron's car alarm is going off. I just rang the police who were useless. Bet they'd come if I went out and scratched a nice neighbourly message in their pristine paintwork.

So, anyway, back to EM's.

Couple of weeks ago I had an interview at a place with a huge open plan office. You get the idea..lots of pairs of eyes just waiting for something interesting to focus on.
    I'd arrived by bus and had a few hundred feet to walk so I straightened my skirt and unbuttoned the jacket I had on over a kinda silky fabric top.
    As I walked in a guy in the foyer gave me a long stare which made me feel 21 again and I definitely had a spring in my step as I bounced through the big office right to the far end where my interview was to be.
    Felt a slight chill so I glanced down.
    Yeah you guessed...ooops I did it again. Silky top had ridden up without me realising under my jacket and by now was in a roll on my neckline.Oh the horror.I was past caring about flashing my huge boobs...oh the shame of them all looking at my flabby spare tyre of a midrif!!!!And bloody cct cameras everywhere so they can have action replays whenever they like. God I might turn up on You've Been Framed and not even get the dosh.

The terrible thing about all this is I bet I will remember more. My life is like that. LOL

Free

• think41self
    think41self

Jesus Free!

You've got more balls than a woman's got a right to, sharing such embarassing stuff with us. I have been laughing sooooo hard. Hey sweetie....don't worry about the spare tire thing...trust me...all they saw was the "enormous boobs".

Well, I tried to think of a moment to share with you that was as funny as yours..but I couldn't. However, so you don't feel that you are the only one here "baring all", I will share a little one.

I was 18 years old...having my first real "love interest"...sigh...oh yeah, where was I? Anyway, after a few dates, he finally worked up the nerve to try to kiss me good night, which I had been breathlessly awaiting and wondering what the hell was taking so long? Anyway, being a little shy and a gentleman...he asked my permission to kiss me goodnight. Since I had been waiting for this, and since I'm the kind of girl who likes to plan ahead I had been faithfully chewing spearmint gum on every date so that I would have nice fresh breath. But he caught me off guard anyway, and all I could think of, was what if he slips me the tongue...what will I do with the gum? So I was silent for a moment while I quickly calculated my options(you have to realize that by this time he had me up against a wall and had both hands on the wall beside my head) so his face was quite close to mine. Needless to say, my hesitation immediately sent him into an embarassed withdrawal, thinking I was hesitant for other reasons...and he never asked me out again! Man, was I disappointed, and embarassed at my ignorance!

Oh well, I've had plenty of kisses since then(thanks to my sweetie)so I am not suffering too much damage from the experience! Just wanted to share a little with you!

Tracy

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

ooh Tracey
    God the awful moments you go through during those spotty Dawson Creek teenage angst years!I can remember sitting in a car with a young brother in broad daylight outside my parents just waiting for him to say something important.Half an hour passed without either of us daring to speak and the electricity between us was breathtaking. In the end I just had to get out of the car because with all that heavy breathing we couldn't see out for the steamed up windows.
    Hey anti climax was my greatest acheivement!
    Still in love with the same brother a gang of us went on a package holiday to Spain.Feeling self-conscious about my body I wasn't getting much sun so one morning I waved the others off as they headed for the beach saying I'd find them later. Armed with coconut oil I sneaked off to a secluded spot on a different beach ,flung off my cover-up frumpy sun top and tugged down my costume to let the white bits warm up. So you know what's coming by now don't you.Me and my massive mammaries strike again! My eyes are closed and Sony Walkman on when I sorta sensed a presence. But why did it have to be the love of my life peering down at me with a very strange expression on his face? If you think it helped our romance you would've had to have seen me in a cossie!!!Later I found out HE had the hots for the perfect body single sister who also had been invited along on the trip.Found fried eggs more appealing .(sorry still bitter 20 years on lol)
    I've got a feeling I am revealing too much of myself.
    In more ways than one.Phew..

Free(and letting them free too often)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit