Here goes Puternut !!!!

by Puternut 37 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am so excited for you!!! What an awesome journey you have coming up!!!

Yes, me and NOdenial would love to visit ya sometime in HAWAII...

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Good luck and please keep in touch.

• FMZ
    FMZ

Puter mate.... Serenity says get the place ready, we'll be over in about 6 months, lol

FMZ

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Puternut, that is so wonderful!! I couldn't be happier for you. I'm so happy for you that I'm not even envious, nooooo, not the least little bit....

All the best to you! I believe you will fit in there very, very well.

P.S. I spent my sophomore year of high school in Honolulu, attending Kaimuki High - my dream has always been to live in Hawaii again. So I mean it when I say I am happy for you and you will fit in!

• happehanna
    happehanna

WOW!

good for you !

Its a good way to show the JW's that there is life beyond them and a better one to boot.

most of us that have left are far happier but your the only one to get to move to Hawaii that I know

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks all. The other good news is that Octavia is moving with me. We have known each other for a while, and we're going to start in Maui.

Puternut

• Xena
    Xena

Hello New Best Friend

Congrats on the new job

• talesin
    talesin

This is such good news! All the best in your fresh start.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Maui is just amazing. That's where I got married and I hope to go back some day soon. Hopefully in about two years when i graduate and get my teaching degree I will be able to live there a few years. I know that they are desperate for teachers there and offer many incentives. I want to live in a quiet place like Hana on the one side of the island with black sand, somewhere of the beaten track. I wouldn't mind living there for a few years but I'm not sure if I would want to live there forever. Hey, even in paradise you can feel like you are stuck on an island.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That sounds really great, Puternut. I hope you spend many happy years there.

I haven't lived on an island for many years, but have good memories of it.

Enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit