Here goes Puternut !!!!

by Puternut 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Puternut
    Puternut

Well friends, I have some great news. I have landed a job on Maui, HI. Puternut is moving on........

As most of you know, I have been in Wa, State for too long. I have been an elder here for 18 years. I have been dfd'd and divorced a while back. And there are too many memories here. My family and friends have cut me off, and everywhere I go, I run into them. This whole place reminds me of them when I was in the borg. So I have been sending applications out, and there are numerous jobs in my field. Many were impressed with me credentials, and I have confirmed an offer. I am starting life over..........

I was raised in the Carribean, and always wanted to retire on an island. I am now in a prime position to do this, and I am jumping at the opportunity. My tentative date is Oct 1st, so I have a lot to do. I have to disolve my current business, and pack everthing up. I have a few things to sell, and the rest goes to the dump.

So you are all invite to come visit me in sunny Hawaii, and there will be plenty of booze in the fridge. I'll keep you posted on my move and I'll let you know when I have landed.

Wish me luck?

Puternut

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

Best of luck to you, Puter. I'm glad we had an opportunity to meet before you fled to the island. Hey, folks scuba dive there, you know...

Steve

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Good Luck Puter; it sounds like a great way to move forward!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Good for you!!! It looks like your the one who is going to end up in "Paradise"! Wow, Hawaii-I hear it is sooo beautiful there.....

• bisous
    bisous

Lucky You!!!! BEST WISHES for a wonderful new start, and be careful what you ask for.....you might get overrun by all us XJdubs!!!

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Puternut,

Wow!! That is great news. I wish you the best of luck.

Next time I am over there I will be sure to look you up.

If you find any jobs in the IT/Development sector, lemme know.

SD

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Have a great time Puter,

We could of had a chance...........

Call me when island fever sets in.....I will be right there........

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

I am so excited for you Puter! This must be such a relief for you to know that you are going to have a fresh start and a new life! I sure hope you stay on the board after you leave - I am sure we will all love to hear about how things are going for you!

growedup

• FMZ
    FMZ

Good luck mate... enjoy Hawaii...

FMZ

• Swan
    Swan

WhooooooHoooooooo!

Congrats on starting over. Congrats on Staring over in Paradise!

Starting over somewhere else was a big carrot for me at one time. But I have found that even though I have a lot of bad memories where I am, I have been working on making new memories and telling the bad memories to go f--- themselves. It works. You may want to try it in case you ever want to come back to the Evergreen State to visit.

Aloha!

Tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit