Does Beth Sarim still stand today ??? where is it exactly ???

by run dont walk 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Farkel
    Farkel

vm,

: Someone has added a pool in the backyard,

There is no pool in the back yard. Just a small pond. Hardly big enough to swim in.

Farkel

• sf
    sf

alt

• sf
    sf

alt

(Judge Rutherford in his living room in Beth Sarim -
    the house originally built for "Abraham, Isaac and the old saints")

Beth-Sarim and the Jehovah's Witnesses

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/89.htm

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

thanks to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might be in San Diego in August, so i might as well put it on my tourist list of things to do !!!!!!!!

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

to add on to this, touched on a little by Farkel,

where was Judge Rutherford buried and put to rest, did he make it back there to be buried ???

anyone 100 % sure ????

• Farkel
    Farkel

: where was Judge Rutherford buried and put to rest, did he make it back there to be buried ???

I think he was, but the evidence is circumstantial and sketchy.

: anyone 100 % sure ????

No one is 100% sure. You have to find his body to be 100% sure. A better question is, "who gives a shit? The monster is DEAD, isn't he?"

Farkel

• Nathan Natas
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The "crypt" never was used, because the City of San Diego refused to permit it.

There are those of us who believe, however, that Rutherford's bones could very likely be found somewhere on that property if a proper forensic survey was conducted - it is almost a certainty that the casket was empty when it was laid to rest in an unmarked grave on Staten Island, NYC. . Of course the present owner would have to OK it, but who would want to leave old Joe's smelly bones in their backyard?

Oh, how I'd like to see "CSI: San Diego" do a number on Joe's real grave!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

<oops!>

• VM44
    VM44

Part of the deed to Beth Sarim is:

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD THE ABOVE GRANTED AND DESCRIBED PREMISES unto him, the said Joseph F. Rutherford for his exclusive possession, and benefit for and during his life on earth and at the end of said limited estate then to the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society is trust to be used for the purposes herein set forth, to wit: The granter at the request of the said Joseph F. Rutherford who is President of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society and General Manager, thereof makes this provision and condition as set forth in this deed.

Now, this is a question I have had for awhile, if Beth Sarim was for the EXCLUSIVE POSSESSION and BENEFIT of Rutherford, how in the world did Rutherford escape paying income tax on it, or property tax for that matter? You cannot have a non-profit religious organization using its assets, or accepting a "direct contribution", for the benefit of a single person!

This was a tax dodge, plain and simple!

Why didn't the IRS or the county property tax board not investigate or do anything about it? Were they asleep?

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit