JW at my work Part 2

by Beans 12 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Hello my sweetie, so nice that you are following through on your ministry. Long time no see on the board. Hope you have been keeping well.

Love Orangefatcat

PS. Dearest Blondie, when was the TMS published and how were you able to get a copy? Do you have a copy of the revised edition for the batized publishers you know the book with the 80 or so questions. ? And dear one would you be able to direct me to how I could get copies of these new books.

thanks so much.

OFC

• astridkittie
    astridkittie

Anyone other than me remember how in the book 1984 everyone was expected to have a particular facial expression on their face at all times, otherwise they could be suspected of thought crime? Somehow this seems eeringly similar... :P

• Quotes
    Quotes

Bro. Beans, GOOD WORK. Remember that you just may have a PDF version of the Pay Attention book on one of the CDs I gave you. If you can't find it, let me know. Also, remember it is available online in HTML format. Just check out http://quotes.watchtower.ca/pay_attention.htm to learn how you can get the links to this SECRET BOOK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit