What if I move out to Cali?

by Aztec 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

well at least you don't have to shovel heat...

and there are air conditioners every where...

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I am happy to report that you will have no problems finding a Kingdom Hall in your area!

• Sassy
    Sassy

that is one of the drawbacks

• codeblue
    codeblue

Aztec:

I loved living in California....I love the warm weather too!

But Sassy made a very valid point...the cost of living is much higher. That was the only drawback to sunny CA...

And, if you ever want to see relatives back in Michigan or good friends....the cost of traveling to see them will be way more cause living in CA you will be thousands of miles away....

Hope this helps.

Wishing you the best!!!

Codeblue

• Badger
    Badger

Else is right...Texas needs our Aztec!

• tink
    tink

california is quite obviously the best state in the US.

i will never, ever leave. <3

move to sacramento, azzie. it's close to EVERYTHING good, and it's got TONS of trees, and it's not too crowded or too expensive. and there are some great schools here, too. ps, KINGS!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Tink! You're back!!!!! Where you been hiding?

If you're not moving to Texas, and I'm not willing to move to Cali... whatever will we do about the wedding????

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    whatever will we do about the wedding????

Vegas sounds like a feasible option :)

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Aztec -

I have lived all over California and I can tell you that the most affordable and least congested area I've lived in is the Sacramento area. And the jobs pay pretty much what they pay in other parts of the state. Also, the schools are good and getting better up here. On top of that, my husband's company has several openings as we speak, and I think I could get you in the door for an interview if you're interested. Not to mention, about a mile away from the potential job, is a really great sitter I know! So pack your bags, girl! You'll love it!

:-)

growedup

• tink
    tink

alsdhkalsdhahahahah elsewhere i guess we will just be STAR-CROSSED !! :P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit