What if I move out to Cali?

by Aztec 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What are you talking about moving to Cali for???

You should get your sweet little a$$ down here to Dallas Texas!!! I'll even let ya play Cow Girl!

• Aztec
    Aztec
    You will quickly find out that hardly ANYONE calls it "Cali."

Sorry. Either I've spent too much time listening to LLCoolJ or I am just lazy. Probably a combination of both. I don't think I've ever called San Francisco 'Frisco'. Sounds too much like Crisco. Blech!

it doesn't snow here in the winter and rarely even freezes.

That is what I'm looking for. That and being away from my Witness parents. I hate snow! Thanks.

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec
    You should get your sweet little a$$ down here to Dallas Texas!!! I'll even let ya play Cow Girl!

Why would I want to live in Texas? Aside from the fact that Arrowstar and Country Girl are there of course...

I wouldn't have a clue how to play cowgirl...LOL! I am from Detroit though so I can play a mean game of 'shoot em up'.

~Aztec

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Beware though, I had a friend from Wisconsin move out here last year. It was fun for her at first, but eventually she just prefered the Mid-West lifestyle better

that is kind of where I am at... it has been major culture shock for me (a Minnesota girl) to live in Cali. (I hear a ton of people refer to it as Cali by the way.. maybe they just don't say it up north...but I listen to LL too).. I don't miss the snow or cold or icy roads, but I do miss the midwest and the type of people who live there.

If something happens to me and my bf.. I figure I will move on with my earlier plans to move to TX

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Move and come party like a rock star

• Xena
    Xena
    Why would I want to live in Texas?

Why would you want to live in Cali? you obviously haven't checked into Texas or you wouldn't be asking that question regardless...

• JH
    JH

Only rich people live in Texas.

• Aztec
    Aztec
    I do miss the midwest and the type of people who live there.

Yeah Sassy, the people here are wonderful. I have "Going Back to Cali" stuck in my head...aaaaaaahhhh!

Move and come party like a rock star

I'm not much of a partier but thanks...LOL!

you obviously haven't checked into Texas or you wouldn't be asking that question regardless...

No, I haven't checked into Texas which is why I asked the question.

~Aztec

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    No, I haven't checked into Texas which is why I asked the question

Well for one, lots of really great people live there like Xena for instance. 2 The Bush family is from there (it doesnt get much better than that :)) and 3 they say that EVERYTHING is really big in Texas

• kls
    kls

Aztec come to Wisconsin, we could have a blast, bring your pics, of you know with ya.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit