Digestive Biscuits.

by Englishman 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Oi trucker me olde fruit! Do they go good w/beer?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

What a hilarious thread! Good one, Englishman!

ROFL at ohiocowboy!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Oh yes, looking forward to seeing you matey.

• Valis
    Valis

looking forward to seeing you too matey! I like your new avatar BTW...I left me key in the ignition and drained me battery yesterday..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Celtic
    Celtic

You utterly nutty bunch of ruddy nutters especially you Englishman, you started this thread simply because in chat earlier I said I was dunking me ruddy digestives in me pg and, streuth!!, good grief. Hmmmmm. what tripepin bafoonery. And to think I looked up to you as a role model too.

I don't know, what am I going to do wi ee eh?.

• bem
    bem

You all make me ROFL who woulda thought...... biscuit......could cause such a lot of funny confusion. I hope E-man is enjoying the laugh.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

Digestives... OMG... the name... makes me think of somthing being digested by all the sticky, gooey bile in the gut... taking one just seems somthing that should be done in private under the advice of a pharmacist, or at least under the cover of a euphamisim...

I can't think what that sort of biscut is called here... don't know that there's a coverall name for them... definatly not 'digestive'... but dark chocholate to answer the ?

Max

PS: ...and biscut (US) = muffin (just about everywhere else)... So, you have a Sausage & Egg (& Gravy) McBiscut, I have a Sausage & Egg McMuffin (sans gravy)... cultural diversity in McWorld...

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

Dan-O:

Being from Indiana myself, I know exactly where you're coming from! I make some AWESOME biscuits and sausage gravy! Love a good batch of grits and give me some chicken fried chicken or chicken fried steak any day!

Hoosiers ROCK! GO PACERS!

GH

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hot baking powder biscuits an inch and a half thick with fresh cream buttter and honey! mmmmm smother them in sasuage gravy , the only way to die, er fly..

carmel

• Dan-O
    Dan-O
    GO PACERS!

It's Miller Time! Game 2 against the Pistons (boo! hiss!) is tomorrow nite on ESPN.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit