Digestive Biscuits.

by Englishman 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

How do you like them?

Plain?

With milk chocolate?

With dark chocolate?

I like mine coated with dark chocolate. HL brings me one in bed every morning accompanied by cafe tierre coffee.

Mmmm....

Englishman.

• Celtic
    Celtic

I like mine with pg only, dunked for 3 seconds and hastily conveyed to open orifice, worst being they droop into said substance above, don't like em with dark smoothness, taints the taste, to be sure to be sure.

• Gadget
    Gadget

They're not to bad, especially the milk chocolate ones, but not a patch on hobnobs!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

digestives are boring. here, have another hobnob!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

alt

Biscuits are best when smothered in sausage gravy, served with eggs over easy, some grits or fried potatoes, and more sausage.

Or are biscuits something totally different on your side of the pond?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    digestives are boring

To miss quote Dr Johnston, "He that is tired of Digestives is tired of life"

Just Dunk 'em and let the satisfaction commence.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Biscuits are best when smothered in sausage gravy, served with eggs over easy, some grits or fried potatoes, and more sausage.

Good heavens.

Englishman.

• Princess
    Princess

Never seen such a thing over here.

I have seen Dan-O's version but I can't eat them with sausage and gravy, never for breakfast. I'd just roll around the rest of the day.

I made biscuits with Guinness stew the other night. Smothered in homemade blackberry jam they are divine.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Biscuits are best when smothered in sausage gravy, served with eggs over easy, some grits or fried potatoes, and more sausage

If you are going to eat yourself into a heart attack, this probably the most tasty approach. Bug

• cameo
    cameo

Americans call them "cookies"....Europeans call them "Biscuits". They're yummy either way!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit