I need your help!

by open_mind 13 Replies latest jw friends

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

I have to agree with all of the above. He is already exposing you to the "loyalty to the Organisation test"

The organisation ALWAYS comes first there is no friendship if you have even the slightest doubt whatsoever.

Been there done that. They betrayed me too even the one true friend I thought I had. I confided in him and found myself before the judicial commitee the next night. I was told "be there or will proceed without you"

Found not guilty but Tried quartered and hung out to dry. Found NOT guilty but shunned never the less by our loving brothers and sisters.

They did us a favour, now we are free from the Watchtower slavery.

• open_mind
    open_mind

I thank all of you very much for your replies. They mean so much to me. This is a very hard time for me. This elder was my friend before I was a JW, but now I know that our friendship has ended. It is so hard to come to that realization. Christ taught to love your neighbors, and to have love amongst yourselves. I feel more loved on this board than I ever did being a member of Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't think friendship should be rationalized by what religion you are a member of. I feel that we can learn something from every person on this earth. Again, I would like to thank all of you....for your support and replies. I feel very welcome here.

A mind is like a parachute...it must me open to work :-)

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi Open Mind,

You are now where all of us have been; it hurts and is painful.....people we thought were our friends aren't....and others outright shun us.

Open, you can be sure of one thing....that will never happen here.

We do not always agree with one another....but we do not shun and judge.

A warm welcome,
    Ana

• God_knows
    God_knows

I agree with everyone here.

Just wanna give you a big hug, (((((OPEN))))))), and you don't have to write to me if you do not want to, but you are always welcome.

Especially if you need a friend. I love you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit